**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Abilities/Nodes which shut a Champion down

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,655 ★★★★
What are some abilities or nodes that are easy to miss that can completely shut a champion down, or at least a significant part of their kit?

I often forget about champs with Coldsnap or anti-evade as a basic ability that mean you cannot reliably Quake them.

I also got caught a couple of times not realising in story quest that the "ability accuracy + 100%" node effectively shuts Wiccan's Neutralise ability down entirely :disappointed:

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,531 ★★★★★
    Enhanced Abilities is always a surprising one; when you're expecting an opponents Evade or Power Gain to be shut off.

For me, it's more often the other issue; when a champion's abilities shut down a helpful node - taking Magneto into Thronebreaker EQ and expecting him to gain lots of Power/Prowess/Fury effects and smoke all the #Metal opponents.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Does slow prevents evade in enhanced abiltiies node?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★

Does slow prevents evade in enhanced abiltiies node?

Slow removes 100% chance for the Evade.
    Enhanced Abilities Node increases it beyond 100%, so they can still evade.