**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Shuri being evaded with a precision in 8.4.4

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★

8.4.4 path starting with HT, node says no evade if you have precision. After sp1, they still evade shuri

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    I wonder if Dr Vs Brother Daniel increase in AA will impact this... 🤔
  • Options
    Still the same bug vs Tigra so no
  • Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 122
    Looks like it says precision buff and not passive, Shuri only has passive.
  • Options

It says buff for the one you get with a cruelty. It doesn't say anything for the evade part. Just precision. Which should be both buff and passive
  • Options
    Bumping since I still don't see it in Trello and no replies on my discord post either
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,437 ★★★★★
    Yes I observed it as well. I think shuri's precision actually doesn't count as precision for this node.
  • Options
    Well that's the issue. It should. Change the way it works or change the node wording
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Well that's the issue. It should. Change the way it works or change the node wording

It’s not actually a bug. It’s part of her kit. Shuri’s abilities specifically say that while it’s called a precision, it does not function as a precision for any other part of the game.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,537 ★★★★★

The Precision passive that you get for Intercepts works fine. However...
    Maratox said:

xLunatiXx said:

It’s not actually a bug. It’s part of her kit. Shuri’s abilities specifically say that while it’s called a precision, it does not function as a precision for any other part of the game.
    Yep, that's the explanation.

On the other hand, I did find that Shang-Chi's Slow was unreliable; and opponents seemed to Evade as normal. Any explanation for this?

I wondered if there was interference from the Empyreal Defiance node; which is supposed to prevent Buff Ability Accuracy being reduced. The Evade isn't overtly a buff; but there have been cases on 'Invisible' buffs and debuffs before now - thoughts?