**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

F2P Valiant Speedrun

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,134 ★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Blisteringly fast! What is your revive and unit stash looking like, for necropolis? Assuming Kate is going to do most of it?

Currently I have around 50 single revives, 10 team revives and 1.5k units left on the account (I bought 20 energy refills in bulk for 8.2). I plan to get one of the eq 500 unit deals for some 30% champion boosts so I have a pretty good stash for it.
    And yeah, Kate will be the carry for necropolis
    More than enough in your hands
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 485 ★★
    Wow!! Keep up this amazing work!! Can’t wait for tomorrow
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 194 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

@Cantona59 i finally got to variant. Thanks for the encouragement and help fuel the fire to get here.

Wow nice work man!
    Who did you rank up 👀
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 262 ★★
    Keen to see the goodies you get from Act 8!
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 ★★★
    Just saw your Act 8 Nexus. Saw you overlooked Wiccan as reverse controls immune! Good luck with Necropolis!
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,134 ★★★★
    Xbones damage output was surprising. Awesome work and gameplay!

And representing for team GB 😁😉
  • Options

Just saw your Act 8 Nexus. Saw you overlooked Wiccan as reverse controls immune! Good luck with Necropolis!

Yeah after the stream I realised Wiccan was the smart short term option 😅. Thankfully I have Prof X to take in so it’s not the end of the world.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Day 20 Recap!
    Act 8 100% Explored! Last night went pretty well, spent minimal items on the last 8 paths and Bahamet went decently well overall.

Diablo lane - Photon destroyed this lane cause of all her debuffs, Gamora also did some decent work

Aegon lane - Nodes don’t really matter on this lane, I used Kate for all the fights and she coasted through

Cgr lane - Chavez was good for this lane, using the blue dimension on her sp2 got her some power drain and furies from the mystic nodes

Civil Warrior lane - Using the weapon node gives opponents incinerate, so you deal 200% extra damage. Anybody can do this lane really

Prof X lane - Anybody can do this lane too, just gotta be pretty aggressive cause of the armour node, so Kate, Gamora and Chavez all worked well here

Purgatory lane - A bit of a slog this lane, it has high energy diet, so Kate and photon was a bit useless, and Chavez sp2 was also bad. Still managed to push through, Gamora did most of the work

Falcon lane - This lane seems nasty, but is actually very simple with Kate. It wants you to use mutants but honestly they aren’t amazing for that lane

King Groot lane - Chavez was great her because of her ability to reduce the duration of indestructible buffs. Kate was also good cause of the passive ticking damage and slow playing.

All of my Bahamet runs went relatively well. I took cheelith to r4 and she was crushing him, I would usually die towards the last phase but then the rest of the team would clean up.

Then it was time for the juicy rewards opening. I started with the 2-3 gem incase I didn’t have a 7 star of that class already, and I’m glad I did because I got skill. Then I opened the 7 star nexus and Titan, decided to pass on black panther to get sunspot (should have took Wiccan 🤦‍♂️), and my Titan was a big L with Luke cage. So then I had to pick the 7 star skill Crystal and I got Crossbones! He’s a champ I have never played before and don’t have as a 7 star on my main, so a pretty cool r3 to have even though he doesn’t have his awakened ability.
    I took him for a quick spin in the abyss and he soloed thing first try, so he’s a pretty decent champion.

So that’s 1/2 of the r3 champions I need for Valiant. We are almost there, the final thing to do is the Necropolis tonight (scheduled for 11pm GMT + 1). I’m still tinkering with the team, and I’m thinking of bringing Dr Doom now as he would be very good for some fights, even though he would be very slow. See you all tonight 😁

In Titania Path, Dr doom can easily solo Air walker, and with 1 revive can do Jublie which is very annoying. I didn't tried him against Nova but I believe it's also doable in 1-3 revives
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Necro with xbones?! Please 🥺
  • Options
    Trek26 said:

Hmmm he should be good for guardian tbh so I may bring him 👀
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Cantona59 said:

Trek26 said:

Hmmm he should be good for guardian tbh so I may bring him 👀
    I'm so excited for the stream!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,531 ★★★★★
    Wow, dude.

This is impressive play. Glad you got a few solid 6*/7* champs a few days in. Make sure you finish off with some perspective on which champs worked best - sounds like Chee'ilth is cleaning house for you 😉
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 ★★
    Cantona59 said:
    My guy, you are officially a legend
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
    Woohoo!! Congratulations! That's legitimately insane.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,952 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Official recap and final post coming tomorrow, but it is done 😁

🏅🎖️🏆🎖️🏅
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 175
    Cantona59 said:

Congratulations 🎉

that was awesome run beyond amazing
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Damn that was faster than I expected
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 421 ★★
    Cantona59 said:

Couldnt be there but congrats bro!
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Holy ****, I’ve been checking the thread every other day now & this is beyond impressive. You got serious skill mate & congratulations!!!
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    I'm glad I got Valiant before him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro really violated as by saying move your lazy lousy Unskilled ass😂😂

Solid work mate. One of the best thing I ever saw in mcoc history yet. Keep it up. Hope you will bring more content like this. Congratulations .
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 421 ★★
    Cantona59 said:

Couldnt be there but congrats bro!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Danm great job in what 20 days or 23. Regardles amazing job