**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have no clue who to r3…help me out!

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,047 ★★★
This one stung a bit. I pulled a cosmic 2-3 gem after just using my generic 2-3 gem on Gladiator the last week when his buff dropped, so now not entirely sure who I want to rank, or just hold it for now.

Then, I open all the basics I have and my science crystal, and lo and behold I pull Photon AND Silk. Titania is already r2 and sig 40 and was a shoe-in to use my raw T4As on, but now not entirely sure. I’ve got Photon 6r5 ascended, while Silk is 6r4 max sig.

What do y’all think?

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    Cosmic I'd say Knull, Maestro, or Hyperion.

Science I'd go Photon or Titania.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,839 ★★★★★
    Cosmic I’d say Knull or Maestro

Science is a tricky one. Titania slaps enough at r2 but r3 would be pretty sweet. Photon wants the dupe for defense imo (though she’s still annoying without + a good attacker) and you can’t go wrong with Silk unduped either. She’s a great onslaught counter and she nukes most matchups
  • Options

Cosmic I'd say Knull, Maestro, or Hyperion.

Science I'd go Photon or Titania.

I already have a 6r5 ascended Maestro, and Hyp would be an easy pick if he was awakened. Knull on the other hand is one of the only awakened 7*s I have at the moment that I think NEEDS those sig stones that we've acquired up this this point. I just know he's fallen off some, albeit being an awesome champ.

Titania still seems the logical choice, and I think I'd feel more comfortable with Photon were she awakened. So far, they're all just sitting at r2 now. Hard decisions, man.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Cosmic I’d say Knull or Maestro

Science is a tricky one. Titania slaps enough at r2 but r3 would be pretty sweet. Photon wants the dupe for defense imo (though she’s still annoying without + a good attacker) and you can’t go wrong with Silk unduped either. She’s a great onslaught counter and she nukes most matchups

Yea, I have an abundance of science T6CC, so one got the cats and the other got a 1-2 gem. So they're all sitting r2 for now.

Maybe I should just wait until Spring Cleaning to see what that offers. Something easily could be opened that day that solidifies a choice with ease.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 794 ★★★
    I don’t buy into the whole “x champ is good at x rank.” I ranked up Titania and she is incredible.

I’d rank up Knull. He’s awakened and we’re staring to see sig stones, so you can actually get him to 200.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Also pulled a cosmic. Already have Maestro r3 from the cosmic gem from necropolis though.

Also had Hyp and Knull, both unawakened. Don't really care much about them so I'm considering Deathless King Groot as a fun option ...