Options

So i r3'd her and she really needs a buff

Don't get me wrong i enjoy playing her but she feels just not enough being a r3

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,219 ★★★★
    Why didn’t you test her first before you rank 3d her?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    I'll emphatically disagree. I hesitated to rank her up too considering the "noise" but I have no regrets at all about taking her to R2 ... and when able, she's a definite candidate to R3.

The deciding factor for me was how she so effortlessly destroyed Domino. I'm an easy guy to convince and that's all I needed to see LOL.

She's not a CGR or Sunspot nuke .. but her utility is amazing and damage is very sufficient.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,787 ★★★★
    My 6* has put in a lot of work on 8.4.1-8.4.3. I wouldn’t mind at all pulling her as a 7*. Pretty much an instant R2.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,347 ★★★★
    edited April 13

I'd love to see where you think she needs a buff. My r5 6* is awesome. Her Sp 2 beam alone crit for 30,000+ against my Onslaught. I would love to test her against him in BGs, but hard to get a fight with him there. Now I would like to see a little bit 🤏🏽 of a damage tune-up with her basic hits, but she's great elsewhere.

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 411 ★★

Considering you feel that way it begs the question. Why’d you r3 her?

Because i wanted to become valiant and the other techs were meh
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    I think so too

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    U also need her sig for the extra dot damage as it boosts the potency also she was made to have heavy utility like bulwark when armor up active immune to certain debuffs when armor up
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 86

I'd love to see where you think she needs a buff. My r5 6* is awesome. Her Sp 2 beam alone crit for 30,000+ against my Onslaught. I would love to test her against him in BGs, but hard to get a fight with him there. Now I would like to see a little bit 🤏🏽 of a damage tune-up with her basic hits, but she's great elsewhere.

30k sp2 from r5 is far from impressive. I’m glad you enjoy her though.

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 854 ★★★
    I don't think so