**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I still access valiant WoW objectives?

If I explore 8.4 and become valiant, would the extra WoW 2 objectives show up? And if it does, I can get to 21 points yes?

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 768 ★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,731 ★★★★
    Yes i became valiant yesterday and got the extra objectives
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 442 ★★
    Nice thanks guys
  • Options
    95Don95Don Posts: 17
    I’m currently at 18 points and I’ve done both paths of the gauntlet. I just got valiant and 2 new objectives showed up as expected but that would only take me to 20 points. There’s no way for me to reach the 21 pt threshold right?
  • Options
    Denic_2580Denic_2580 Posts: 29
    95Don said:

I’m currently at 18 points and I’ve done both paths of the gauntlet. I just got valiant and 2 new objectives showed up as expected but that would only take me to 20 points. There’s no way for me to reach the 21 pt threshold right?

Unfortunately, no. You probably miss one of the missions before
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 442 ★★
    95Don said:

yeah no it seems you missed an objective before
  • Options
    That’s crazy, I’m sure I did everything except for that robot objective damn
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 400 ★★★
    Yes you get them when you hit valiant
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    If you didn’t do the robot or the deathless guilly objective, you will be 1 point short. I am in the same boat. That is why I didn’t bother to explore after completing the left side.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 95
    95Don said:

That’s crazy, I’m sure I did everything except for that robot objective damn

You missed something else, I did everything but the robot objective and got to 21

• Options
    Ah no wonder, I never cared for deathless champs so that makes sense