BG Opponent on final round: *Now I'm gonna put Bullseye on D since they are out of counters*

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Me: Ok

πŸ˜†

Β«1

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam...I'm gonna need that 7* CMM like, right now lol
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Love CMM and yeah she’s great but like everyone else said, this doesn’t really prove much lol. She’s not a very good bullseye counter, but she can manage him decently
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸͺ
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 14
    How do you lose to iron heart that badly bruh lmao😭😭 . You can't even use the can't dodge specials excuse with this one, literally everyone was given a 3* version for free in the mail
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My guess is that they are throwing matches to remain in lower tiers (to farm points with elder marks), but making it look like they are putting up a fight. That round 3 shouldn't have happened.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim Member Posts: 49 β˜…

I mean, to be fair if you had been playing against someone with a brain you 100% would've lost that one πŸ˜† rip that bozo though, no idea how they screwed that up so bad

Sometimes my wife jumps on me while I'm playing BG and I have to drop my phone and pick her up and run around the house with her until we finally end up in the kitchen and sit down for a coffee and a cookie while watching the birds and squirrels through the window in our garden and later I come back to my phone and discover I've lost a BG match in a little game I sometimes play on my phone.

But hey, you keep doing your Loki laughs whenever you win a BG match. Everyone has different priorities. o:)
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dude slipped up bad, got smacked, and that's your flex? I can't even....
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro lost to Ironheart
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

I mean, to be fair if you had been playing against someone with a brain you 100% would've lost that one πŸ˜† rip that bozo though, no idea how they screwed that up so bad

Sometimes my wife jumps on me while I'm playing BG and I have to drop my phone and pick her up and run around the house with her until we finally end up in the kitchen and sit down for a coffee and a cookie while watching the birds and squirrels through the window in our garden and later I come back to my phone and discover I've lost a BG match in a little game I sometimes play on my phone.

But hey, you keep doing your Loki laughs whenever you win a BG match. Everyone has different priorities. o:)
    That's just sad dude. Ain't no way that's a real scenario. The word "daughter" would've made more sense because ain't no way a grown woman wants you to pick her up, run around the house with her and then sit down for cookies.
    Of course it's not, he probably saw it in a movie and thought "yep that's what relationships are like"... Boy is he in for a treat lmao.
    I’m gonna use that excuse whenever I fumble a match. New MCOC copypasta
    Or the more classic excuse - "My dog ate my phone"
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 14
    Bro cooked but all he did was boil the water.
    edited April 14
    Omg y'all..seriously? Lmao. This isn't a flex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I simply had fun using CMM against Bullseye because of her utility. Players have become so reliant on Bullseye that they think he'll be an automatic win, but here he wasn't.

Maybe I should have been more clear about that? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

BG's is not that important to me. It's all fun. I couldn't care less about winning a BG match.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That's just sad dude. Ain't no way that's a real scenario. The word "daughter" would've made more sense because ain't no way a grown woman wants you to pick her up, run around the house with her and then sit down for cookies.
    Of course it's not, he probably saw it in a movie and thought "yep that's what relationships are like"... Boy is he in for a treat lmao.
    Errr... OK. I mean, I've picked up my wife and run around the house with her about two or three times this year (although to be honest, I couldn't say if it was during a BG match or not). A few weeks ago my friend answered his door with his wife on his back. Hell, I've even picked up that friend a few times (but not in a couple of years, I think!). I'm genuinely sorry to hear you think that kind of fun is impossible - did you grow up in a miserable family? Are all your friends also lifeless and dull? But at least in your entire history of BG matches, you never scored under 10K points for any reason, so you've still got plenty to be happy about. Congratulations! <3 </p>
    Picking someone up, running around the house and eating cookies is "fun" for you? How old are you 12?
    My life isn't dull or miserable lol it's just easy to tell when someone is projecting (and obviously lying) because theirs actually is. You got so hurt by a comment that wasn't even directed at you, you made up a whole story to justify the fact that you're bad at something as insignificant as a mobile game.

Congratulations on marrying your childhood imaginary best friend though! Wish you and Goongie Gink the best πŸ˜‰
    Emilia90 said:

I’m gonna use that excuse whenever I fumble a match. New MCOC copypasta
    "You only won because I had to drop my phone all of a sudden, pick up my wife, run around the house and then eat cookies with her, she's so silly!"

There's your copypasta 🀣
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

My guess is that they are throwing matches to remain in lower tiers (to farm points with elder marks), but making it look like they are putting up a fight. That round 3 shouldn't have happened.

How can you seriously think anyone is farming points? What could possibly be the benefit?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

How can you seriously think anyone is farming points? What could possibly be the benefit?
    They just want the solo milestone/solo objective reward, which is easier to earn at lower tiers
  • SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…

7* sig stones
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have never read a comment that screams "I'm a 40 year old virgin" more than this one. I'm happy for you though, or sorry that happened.
    Bag of sand
    Emilia90 said:

Love CMM and yeah she’s great but like everyone else said, this doesn’t really prove much lol. She’s not a very good bullseye counter, but she can manage him decently

Y'all are looking too deep into this. Smh

Emilia90 said:

I mean, this isn't the first time you've tried flexing a terrible match on the forums. You did it before against Bullseye with Storm and claimed it was "too easy" yet you lost 25% health lol.
    People are just pointing out this isn't a flex just like that other post.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Emilia90 said:

You only won because your opponent had to drop his phone all of a sudden, pick up his wife, run around the house and then eat cookies with her, she's so silly