Options

Did you think the thanos deathless will have unique immunity?

How could you describe the word “broken”? For me would be like inmune to degen damage and he earn passive buff like unblockable, indestructible etc.

It’s much?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★
    I just want infinity war Thanos but as a attacker or maybe 50% of how OP Thanos was in movies.

Come on Kabam, why have you made such character a trophy goofy champion
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 106
    ahmynuts said:

I just want him to be superior class man

We already have one remember? Lil Steve? 1 star?

But who knows? Maybe will be superior class that’s would be broken af
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 106

Or maybe a signature ability like this
    - "Upon recieving the final hit, thanos will activate a immortality buff, preventing death for x seconds. This buff is paused whenever thanos is landing hits, and while this buff is active, thanos is passively unblockable".

What about that on his kit 😳
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 147 ★★
    just make him extremely mid and watch the whales go crazy
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 335 ★★
    If we really want op broken just make a unique synergy that says “While all Deathless champs are present in the team Thanos performs the snap at the start of the fight instantly erasing the opponent.”
    Certainly this should suffice as broken and op beyond allowance of the game and would be how the game comes to an end :smile:
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    Just make him playable, relevant to use in content, and most important FUN TO PLAY! He should have unique abilities with deathless synergies. I like the degen immunity, whether natural or synergy based. I'd rather he be more of an attacker than defender.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★

If we really want op broken just make a unique synergy that says “While all Deathless champs are present in the team Thanos performs the snap at the start of the fight instantly erasing the opponent.”
    Certainly this should suffice as broken and op beyond allowance of the game and would be how the game comes to an end :smile:

Can only use it till act-5
    Because Kabam still want us to explore that act-6 🤧