**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Mutant Abyss Nexus Poll (Onslaught continues to evade me)

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
Been saving my mutant abyss nexus until today hoping to finally pull Onslaught since he continues to elude me however I was unsuccessful. There were only two champs in the crystal which I did not already have. Jubilee and Dani. For those with experience using either or both, which would you recommend as the better option. I must admit I've watched a few videos on both, but still don't quite "get" their kits.

Mutant Abyss Nexus Poll (Onslaught continues to evade me) 45 votes

Jubilee
8%
Valkyrion99Doctor_Strange19JJMACPotatoslice500 4 votes
Dani Moonstar
55%
PantherusNZRaganatorSIlverProfessorJinxesaxeMagrailothosJChanceH9SCP1504Bossdog55555MaratoxDfour24Aomine_Daiki10BeastDadJAYIRIThePredator1001willrun4adonutManbatnDab_westJethuaThE__TiTaNImBeastMode 25 votes
Neither...awaken that Mister Sinister that was in there.
35%
pseudosaneRayven5220blurblotXreissHungaryHippocaptain_rogersYodabolt21qm44UltragamerMrMojo_RiznOliver34578113579rebel_BadahDenic_2580Kontestmanjj_jj_9 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    Dani Moonstar
    It seems like in the current MCOC, it's easier to get an awakening gem that it is to pull specific champs. I'd roll with Dani.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,719 ★★★★★
    edited April 16
    GMAX77 said:

Been saving my mutant abyss nexus until today hoping to finally pull Onslaught since he continues to elude me however I was unsuccessful. There were only two champs in the crystal which I did not already have. Jubilee and Dani. For those with experience using either or both, which would you recommend as the better option. I must admit I've watched a few videos on both, but still don't quite "get" their kits.

Onslaught is not in the basic pool yet, so you won't get him from a nexus crystal.

He's in the featured and the Titan.

When he enters the basic, you'll have a chance to get him from the Mutant Nexus.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 981 ★★★★
    Onslaughts in basic now?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

Onslaught not even in basic yet 🤣
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,517 ★★★★★
    Dani Moonstar

GMAX77 said:

Newsflash!

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

GMAX77 said:

Newsflash!

I stand corrected continue with your day