Options

I am not able to bring my AW defender to AR ??

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
edited April 16 in Bugs and Known Issues

As you can see from the first screenshot above, the previous AW is completed. However, I am still not able to join AR with my Hulking as the system said he is in AW (He is currently one of my AW defenders) (shown in the second screenshot).

I don't think this is a normal situation.....

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,581 ★★★★★
    The system sucks. You need to remove him from your aw defensive teams (on all maps)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,873 Guardian
    If they are not allowed in AQ (even though allowed in normal quests) that would be why.
    Exclusions from Raids are same as from AQ.

Fortunately (if you have joined Raid yet), we are in the 1 day off between wars.
    You should be able to remove him from defense (ALL 3 Maps), since war is not currently going on or in matchmaking).

Once Wed. matchmaking starts though, you’ll be out of luck trying to do this at that point trying to free him for Raids.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★

If they are not allowed in AQ (even though allowed in normal quests) that would be why.
    Exclusions from Raids are same as from AQ.

Fortunately (if you have joined Raid yet), we are in the 1 day off between wars.
    You should be able to remove him from defense (ALL 3 Maps), since war is not currently going on or in matchmaking).

Once Wed. matchmaking starts though, you’ll be out of luck trying to do this at that point trying to free him for Raids.

That means as long as one champ is put in AW defender team, that champ will no longer be taken to AQ (or AR), right? :/
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,873 Guardian
    Correct, any AW defense champ, who is set on persistent defense, can not be used for AQ or Raids.
    Can also not change Relics on them.

I just removed myself from AW Defense (“Leave Battlegroup”, which removes from all 3, +/- maps), to apply a Relic to one of them, then rejoined Defense.

Today is basically only day you can do that and have them free right away (else, current war prevents you from doing that because remove defense wouldn’t take effect until next war).