**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6*’s for rank 4?

The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 51
edited April 16 in Suggestions and Requests
Which one of the following should I take to rank 4 first? (I’ve got enough to take 3 of them up, I’m just low on gold right now.) I’m trying to complete act 8.2 right now, and I’m currently paragon with 3 rank 4’s (Ægon, Hercules, and Sunspot).

6*’s for rank 4? 17 votes

Scorpion
35%
Ragnarok13ItsClobberinTimeZephyre33DawsManJJMACMarvelNoob 6 votes
IDoom
0%
Doctor Doom
52%
captain_rogersJragonMaster170BuggyDClownFrostGiantLordGalactikDonutQueenMcocThE__TiTaNshield311Ebjeli 9 votes
Titania
0%
Chavez
0%
Juggs
5%
Vance2_jr 1 vote
Galan
5%
Yuvraj_267 1 vote
Kindred
0%

Comments

• Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
    Scorpion
    rank 4 almost all of em but either doom or scorp first
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 379 ★★
    Doctor Doom
    Scorp was my first r4, would've been doom if I had him
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom 100%. He's an amazing champ with tons of utility in different matchups, and can nuke fights in BGs if needed. While some of the others may be able to finish fights faster, he's the most useful one of the bunch, and covers a wide variety of different matchups
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    All rounder doom 🔥
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    Galan
    Well if i vote for galan only bcoz he is my favourite champion but rank up doom first and if you can do that perfectly time sp2 release, then it is thinkable but still doom better imo
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Doctor Doom

Well if i vote for galan only bcoz he is my favourite champion but rank up doom first and if you can do that perfectly time sp2 release, then it is thinkable but still doom better imo

Fair. I enjoy Galan as well, and he's an insane attacker, but Doom is just an all-around better choice. However, if the OP enjoys Galan, they should definintely rank him up, as he's by no means a bad champion.