**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

7* Nexus - who would you take?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
edited April 17 in General Discussion
Solid options on my Nexus - leaning towards Wong but could see Colossus also.

7* Nexus - who would you take? 51 votes

Wong
25%
LiquidkoldKisHinRookiieAyden_noah1captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeDfour24Doctor_Strange19Xguard77Johny_JoestarMarvelNoobAecynLo67Ki 13 votes
Colossus
15%
LmaoLegionnaireIryseXFREEDOMXSambobPT_99HatsumomoSarah245 8 votes
Awaken Knull
58%
BigTuna_2054CazHerbal_TaxmanKerneasRayven5220JChanceH9Sbkruebedricjcphillips7CatmanndoJJBoy19The_Doctor_24_1Dkcody42AlmccarthyElwindThePredator1001JJMACBadahTheDarkShorihyp3r05 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Awaken Knull
    Knull is versatile. Needs the dupe. Worth putting stones into. Great champ to awaken early into 7*s.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    Awaken Knull
    It’s knullin time
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Wong
    Easily wong. Knull is useful after dupe, but Wong is really too good.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Huh… Interesting. Different outcome than I was expecting, but Knull it is!
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Awaken Knull
    I'm not a fan of either of the other options myself, and knull gets even better once duped.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Wong
    I would most the time pick a new champ over a dupe if the new champ is half useful. I don't have Wong but I hear good things about him. There is a learning curve with Wong but he's great for Necropolis and useful attacker in BG from summoners who use him.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Awaken Knull
    I lucked out by awakening my Knull prior to 8.4

Then I pulled a cosmic gem…really considering taking him up and getting him to sig 80 (perfect cutoff for Inequity benefit), but I’m waiting for Spring Cleaning just in case.

If I had none of them though, I would easily take Knull from those options.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,910 ★★★★★
    edited April 17
    Wong
    Knull needs high sig for offense so unless you're going all in, Wongerz.