**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to gain Role Charges against Raids Maestro

There is something wrong with the Raids Mestro boss, I was using Hulking with the Unparalleled buffs buff.
Even though I complete the missions of punishing specials and heavy attacks from Maestro, I am unable to do the big damage as it looks like when I do these tasks I gain Raid Fervor but they again reset back on the next action and it never adds up to gain a role charge.
This did not happen on the first try, on my second and 3rd try after I had given 8 charges to Assault this happened. There is definitely a bug here.

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah I just made a post about this at the same time as you, something seriously buggy this week
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Who are the people hiding in the shadows disliking this ? Care to come out please and share you important insight on this matter.
    This happened a few times previously as well but it was infrequent but its happening repeatedly now.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,036 ★★★★★
    It would be great if you showed any sort of proof. To 99% of players here it sounds like a skill issue without us being able to actually see what you're talking about
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,790 ★★★★★
    edited April 18
    I dunno if i am getting this wrong or what...
    But other people are supposed to give you charges, you gain fervor by the atk hack you pick...
    Your post makes it seem like you are trying to gain your own tactical charges...
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited April 18
    The charges are disappearing or not triggering, sometimes they appear or disappear,
    Sometimes I Fight three fights and still have my 15 charges at the start of each, I had the charges in my photo someone else fought and it was 2,1,6 so I went and fought, came out after having a few charges and it’s back to 2,1,0 it’s buggy af