**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Took the glee out of Glykhan: Act 8 opening

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
What a fight.

So first things first: thank you @BeroMan for your Glykhan nuke video. Helped me a lot on my first two runs. On the last run, I didn’t need a Mutant Power Boost.

Next: Masteries. I spent a lot of time pondering what my third loadout should be. It occurred to me prior to the Glykhan fight. A lot of bosses lately are immune to champion abilities, and Glykhan is no different. So I took points out of Deep Wounds, Inequity and the like, and invested them in Greater Health and Greater Attack. My champs were significantly tankier afterwards:

Standard completion and exploration screenshots:

Now, on to the rewards. 7-star pulls:

Happy with the pulls, I guess? Not exactly what I wanted but not too shabby either. White Tiger and Hyperion are Ws, but Hype needs the dupe. Guardian and Mister Negative are good in theory, but I am not a fan of their playstyle, and the former needs dupe and high sig. Terrax is actually good on offense, so that’s good. And I will take the Bishop dupe.

6-star relics:

No idea what to do with these …

7-star R2-3 gem:

I am really happy with this gem. I am not going to rank up any champs now, because I won’t become Valiant anyway, and I may have better champs by the time I can R3 another 7-star. For now, my options are duped OG Spidey, duped Gwen and unduped Sandman; all of whom I would be happy to R3.

Rankups:

Two well deserved rankups for champs that have put in a lot of work. Going to hold onto my last 4-5 gem and my two 1-2 gems until I see immediate use for them. For now, I will save them.

That’s all folks! *insert Looney Tunes outro*

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,853 ★★★★★
    YESSIR WWWWW
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,910 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Big shoutout to some of the lads on the Real MCoC Forums LINE chat for the guidance on the paths.
    @DrZola @Crcrcrc @Wicket329 @GinjabredMonsta @Hieitaku and @KnightZero
    Thanks guys couldn’t have done it without you!

What?!? There's a line chat for the forums??? Send me an invite please! 😬
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,253 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie relic is extremely good for kate bishop, hit 4 times in block and launch a special, the coldsnap damage is increased by 1000 per tick
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,253 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Big shoutout to some of the lads on the Real MCoC Forums LINE chat for the guidance on the paths.
    @DrZola @Crcrcrc @Wicket329 @GinjabredMonsta @Hieitaku and @KnightZero
    Thanks guys couldn’t have done it without you!

What?!? There's a line chat for the forums??? Send me an invite please! 😬
    Take me in as well
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,544 ★★★★★
    Good work bro.
    I just completed exploration yesterday as well 🦅
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Good work bro.
    I just completed exploration yesterday as well 🦅

Your nexus was the best nexus to ever have existed 😭
  • Options
    Ay ay congrats Rookie
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★
    I use the valkyrie relic on valkyrie and Masacre. I have to test these Nick Fury and Kate bishops. Thanks guys/gals.