Took the glee out of Glykhan: Act 8 opening

RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
What a fight.

So first things first: thank you @BeroMan for your Glykhan nuke video. Helped me a lot on my first two runs. On the last run, I didn’t need a Mutant Power Boost.

Next: Masteries. I spent a lot of time pondering what my third loadout should be. It occurred to me prior to the Glykhan fight. A lot of bosses lately are immune to champion abilities, and Glykhan is no different. So I took points out of Deep Wounds, Inequity and the like, and invested them in Greater Health and Greater Attack. My champs were significantly tankier afterwards:

Standard completion and exploration screenshots:

Now, on to the rewards. 7-star pulls:

Happy with the pulls, I guess? Not exactly what I wanted but not too shabby either. White Tiger and Hyperion are Ws, but Hype needs the dupe. Guardian and Mister Negative are good in theory, but I am not a fan of their playstyle, and the former needs dupe and high sig. Terrax is actually good on offense, so that’s good. And I will take the Bishop dupe.

6-star relics:

No idea what to do with these …

7-star R2-3 gem:

I am really happy with this gem. I am not going to rank up any champs now, because I won’t become Valiant anyway, and I may have better champs by the time I can R3 another 7-star. For now, my options are duped OG Spidey, duped Gwen and unduped Sandman; all of whom I would be happy to R3.

Rankups:

Two well deserved rankups for champs that have put in a lot of work. Going to hold onto my last 4-5 gem and my two 1-2 gems until I see immediate use for them. For now, I will save them.

That’s all folks! *insert Looney Tunes outro*

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    YESSIR WWWWW
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Big shoutout to some of the lads on the Real MCoC Forums LINE chat for the guidance on the paths.
    @DrZola @Crcrcrc @Wicket329 @GinjabredMonsta @Hieitaku and @KnightZero
    Thanks guys couldn’t have done it without you!

What?!? There's a line chat for the forums??? Send me an invite please! 😬
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie relic is extremely good for kate bishop, hit 4 times in block and launch a special, the coldsnap damage is increased by 1000 per tick
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Big shoutout to some of the lads on the Real MCoC Forums LINE chat for the guidance on the paths.
    @DrZola @Crcrcrc @Wicket329 @GinjabredMonsta @Hieitaku and @KnightZero
    Thanks guys couldn’t have done it without you!

What?!? There's a line chat for the forums??? Send me an invite please! 😬
    Take me in as well
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Good work bro.
    I just completed exploration yesterday as well 🦅
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Good work bro.
    I just completed exploration yesterday as well 🦅

Your nexus was the best nexus to ever have existed 😭
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Ay ay congrats Rookie
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I use the valkyrie relic on valkyrie and Masacre. I have to test these Nick Fury and Kate bishops. Thanks guys/gals.