Options

Nerf onslaught and bullseye

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★
Nerf them or give everyone them (reference doom). But seriously the passive damage and block damage in bg is enough to pull hair out. Spent all 6 star shards on the featured still don’t have either. I really don’t like banning the 6 stars of them when the opponent has a bunch of 7r3. But they are so annoying that I just have to. Just took 50% block damage from bullseye even tho I played perfect, huge blow, not fun.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★

Here before "oNsLuT aIn'T tHaT bAd iF u HaVe sKiLl" comments

Instead of nerfing bullseye and onslaught you could instead buff your skill.

Phew! Just quick enough there, @captain_rogers .... 😉

Bullseye's instant bleed damage isn't about skill; it's about either being bleed immune or having good enough power control to prevent Bullseye ever throwing a Special.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 377 ★★★
    Or just ban them...
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 959 ★★★★

Onslaught isn't too bad when you get the sp1 dex down... bullseye is BS though. Hate when Kabam use abilities to removed skill, it's such a dumb idea. At least Onslaught you can completely dex his specials but if you dex bullseye you still lose tonnes of health not to mention the killer instinct 😫

Bullseye is so bad on defense r2 Bishops take my r3 down in 40 seconds. He literally just needs a mutant counter and he’s useless. Less value than Sasquatch and you all are asking for a nerf…
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 99
    Please don't nerf either of them. It will be months of "give us RDT" threads and the forum servers will crash.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Nerf them or give everyone them (reference doom). But seriously the passive damage and block damage in bg is enough to pull hair out. Spent all 6 star shards on the featured still don’t have either. I really don’t like banning the 6 stars of them when the opponent has a bunch of 7r3. But they are so annoying that I just have to. Just took 50% block damage from bullseye even tho I played perfect, huge blow, not fun.

I ban champs that I struggle to defeat, so Onslaught always and Bullseye maybe gets banned. My Bullseye gets defeated as often as not, and I have managed to defeat him a few times.

But I will say that the addition of many hard defenders to the game has turned BGs into a chore, and unless you are a super duper try hard sweaty player you're going to mostly be frustrated. If that's what Kabam wants as the player experiuence, so be it. Doesn't make much sense to me, but it's their game.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★
    The difference between Onslaught and Bullseye is that Onslaught can be nuked down consistently. Any champion with sufficient damage output can handle him before the neuros get out of hand.

Bullseye, on the other hand, has a mechanic that prevents most nuke champions from working because you have to interrupt your flow as soon as he gains a bar of power. There are workarounds to this, but the most common nuke champs are not on that list of options.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Onslaught isn’t too bad. Got hit in the Sersi fight twice (oops she can definitely do the fight better but I forgot about crushed, same with Fant, I messed up the sp1 dex) but my point still stands

Isn't hulkling metal champ? The fights are fin but I still stand on my point - onslut nd foolseye, both are unfair defenders who needs a little tune down.
    Leave my onslaught alone, Cap!!
    Git gud, bro! Haha

Bullseye though, I agree he needs something done. Even with a perfect counter you're still taking massive damage from that sp1, ughh...

I have a feeling he will be toned down, hence I'm not ranking my 7* until I see what happens to him. 😪
    Maybe If I pull him. But it's unlikely they nerf onslaught, but on bullseye, I have high hopes they tone him down a bit but it ain't gonna affect him much, he would still be a Pain in defense
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Bulleyes is definitely a pain with his mechanics of making sure you will always take damage. I recently discover Emma (recently pulled as s 7 star) as a great counter for him, she is bleed immune and in telephatic mode, he can't evade her. Do a few heavies to get her above a bar of power and it's game over. With her I was able to finally see Bulleyes elusive special 2. I didn't think he had a special 2 since he always throws his special 1 when he gets it.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,177 ★★★★★
    No need to nerf any
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Onslaught is fine. You're not intended to block him so when when you do, you're punished. I struggled against him a lot but now that I can dex his sp1, he isn't too bad. Have to get your intercepts down though. Hulkling is the ideal counter for the guy since you can get your ins easier, but any high damage champ can take him pretty quickly.

I'm still working on Bullseye. I can get him down easily enough, but my HP does the same unfortunately, lol. When you can parry/block, he isn't too bad.

We'll see more and more of these posts because once you rank a champ, you put them in your deck and you're less likely to ban. I enjoy the challenge and get excited when they drop their Bullseye and I place mine. BG's can give a lot of insight on which champs work well and which ones don't.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Onslaught is fine. You're not intended to block him so when when you do, you're punished. I struggled against him a lot but now that I can dex his sp1, he isn't too bad. Have to get your intercepts down though. Hulkling is the ideal counter for the guy since you can get your ins easier, but any high damage champ can take him pretty quickly.

I'm still working on Bullseye. I can get him down easily enough, but my HP does the same unfortunately, lol. When you can parry/block, he isn't too bad.

We'll see more and more of these posts because once you rank a champ, you put them in your deck and you're less likely to ban. I enjoy the challenge and get excited when they drop their Bullseye and I place mine. BG's can give a lot of insight on which champs work well and which ones don't.

It never fails to amaze me how many people I see that have onslaught and/or serpent, yet they bane mine still. It's wild in vib 3.

Thanks for banning both of ours so now I don't have to worry about yours at all, on top of the 3 bans I just did, lol
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 628 ★★★
    Onslaught is fine the way he is
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 628 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

Onslaught isn’t too bad. Got hit in the Sersi fight twice (oops she can definitely do the fight better but I forgot about crushed, same with Fant, I messed up the sp1 dex) but my point still stands

Isn't hulkling metal champ? The fights are fin but I still stand on my point - onslut nd foolseye, both are unfair defenders who needs a little tune down.
    Onslaught is easy af to fight now, you need to learn to fight him.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 326 ★★
    These posts are the best!!🤣
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    Onslaught: no
    Bullseye, yes
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 479 ★★★
    Or give this man 20 ban option
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★