Worth the rank up??

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
I know there is a lot of Jabari love. But I already have ranked up shang/mantis/korg/km/attuma so I'm not struggling in the skill class. I would essentially only rank her for ccp and maybe some specific metas. If anybody has done ccp or studied it is it worth the material or is r1 good enough?

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Disclaimer* I'm also like 3k shards and two class cats from r3ing another champ (probably angela)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    If you don't have a 6* Km or Mantis ranked up, go for jabari. She's quite good, not insane like some claim, but not trash like some others claim. Also she is pretty necessary for ccp challenge if that's yo cup o tea.

If you don't have a 6* Km or Mantis ranked up, go for jabari. She's quite good, not insane like some claim, but not trash like some others claim. Also she is pretty necessary for ccp challenge if that's yo cup o tea.

Ya. I can rank up mantis or KM as I'm a BG guy but I'm curious if jabari needs the rank up to help with ccp or if rank 1 is sufficient
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Ya. I can rank up mantis or KM as I'm a BG guy but I'm curious if jabari needs the rank up to help with ccp or if rank 1 is sufficient
    Nah man, go with km. You're gonna use jabari for like 5 fights. Duped km is a great dual threat. He has like only 20 champs in the entire game who can kill him

Pandingo said:

Nah man, go with km. You're gonna use jabari for like 5 fights. Duped km is a great dual threat. He has like only 20 champs in the entire game who can kill him
    I gotta agree with you there. I almost r3d him so he's worth an r2
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Pandingo said:

I gotta agree with you there. I almost r3d him so he's worth an r2
    Absolutely worth ranking KM.