How is 7* LDS

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
Why ? Please explain reasons if you know? I got her as 6* & 7* Today.... advance thanks

How is 7* LDS 120 votes

Good
43%
DrZolaMegaSkater67AzKicker316MasterduxLilMaddogHTCyborgNinja135EvangelionlovrNewman0067Scopeotoe987Gulfstream550Hector_1475Sagacious0wlpsp742zerodudeBillotch13The_Commish123MCOCHazzaCharlie21540ahmynutsIoniqus_797 52 votes
Bad
6%
CassyMoosetiptronicxLunatiXxWasy1Baron427TrongNovHatsumomoshield311 8 votes
Average
50%
KeltanSecondSkrillerbuffajrzuffyTerraIamnikeSachhyam257redsoxpatsfan89Denzel116UsagicassidyAngusMac279KRANꓘedriccaptain_rogersLegionnaireTripleBItsClobberinTimeHulkbusterN1Dfour24Renaxqq 60 votes

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Average
    7* was too slow to use in my bg deck, but she has some nice utility for content if you need that.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Good
    ahmynuts said:

I love her but I really wish kabam fixed her rupture damage because she is so slooooooooooow.

It should be 50% armor and 50% attack rating tbf, she's not even heavy armor gainer like Ironman or Fanta from the get go.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Personally I am at a point where I do not know any longer the champ abbreviations 😅 LDS hmm

Did you remember the easy times like AA, CG or CMM :)

Lady deathstrike
    Thanks for the enlightening ☺️
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited April 20
    Average
    i swear, sometimes 3 star duped LDS hits harder than 7 star unduped of hers. But i really like her utilities
  • AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    I posted a buff post before, saying she needs damage buff, even if I like her play style, but so many ppl disagreed. Some ppl even said her damage was great, I wonder if they still think like that rn!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★
    Good
    FYI, take lady d into incursions, get defensive cascade, you've won. The scaling problem is real tho
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Good
    She might not be a nuke but her survivability is insane. I love her. You can help damage over time a little bit boosting armor rating w stat focus and good relic choice.
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    Jack2634 said:

i swear, sometimes 3 star duped LDS hits harder than 7 star unduped of hers. But i really like her utilities

I thought the same. The free 2* we got seemed a damage over time beast when matched against 3/4* champs but when I ranked up my 6* to r4 the rupture damage seem’s pretty weak and I kind of regret taking her that high and blowing all those extra 6* shards trying to pull her when she was the in the featured crystal. Dani Moonstar was defo the better of the 2 champs released that month, I only have Dani at r3 and she’s blowing through ROL fights in 64 hits which is pretty insane considering that’s only 10 more hits the my r5 ascended Apocalypse with a full mutant team.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Average
    She’s only good for countering mutants
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

She’s only good for countering mutants

Don’t people use iDoom or Nimrod for that kind of fights?
    Maybe a 7* will hit harder as well as potential to be higher.

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★

Personally I am at a point where I do not know any longer the champ abbreviations 😅 LDS hmm

Phew, I'm not alone.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,853 ★★★★★

Phew, I'm not alone.
    It took me a good thirty seconds to work out LDS 😉
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Average
    SammyDe said:

EdisonLaw said:

She’s only good for countering mutants and regen in general

Don’t people use iDoom or Nimrod for that kind of fights?
    Maybe a 7* will hit harder as well as potential to be higher.

Yeah they mostly do, but I believe those two are slightly better
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Average
    ahmynuts said:

I love her but I really wish kabam fixed her rupture damage because she is so slooooooooooow.

LDS only starts dealing damage after the 1 minute mark in a fight. People have complained about her scaling and Kabam didn’t care.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Average
    Let's just say she's better as a 3* than 7*
  • PalistesPalistes Member Posts: 168 ★★
    Can we please spell out names in the titles of posts? LDS means something very different for anyone who knows Mormons.
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    Average
    Not so good for BG's but she's good in War and Solo content.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    Palistes said:

Can we please spell out names in the titles of posts? LDS means something very different for anyone who knows Mormons.

It’s true, 7* Mormons are a thing we talk about all the time here.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    I read that as 7* LSD and was like damn thats gotta be one helluva strong drug. 🤣
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Average
    LDS = Lady death Strike 😅
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Good
    I saw a screenshot of a 6* LDS beating a Gorr in 73 secs at 100% in BGs. She is good.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Good
    She’s good, but the scaling problem needs to be fixed for sure. I was pretty surprised when Kabam didn’t change it. I like the idea of it being based off of both armour rating and attack rating, or they could do it as a mix of armour rating and challenger rating in some way. would be too OP if not balanced correctly though.

But they won’t fix it, she’s past her rebalance and unfortunately they won’t touch her. She’s still solid but definitely feels like she is lagging behind when her damage was supposed to be a 4.5/5.
  • PalistesPalistes Member Posts: 168 ★★
    I got disagrees for making a Mormon joke but the LSD comment got an agree? I will never understand this place 😆