**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Modder freezed my Champs in Bg

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,088 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    Modder?????
  • Options
    edited April 21
    Kirberus_ said:

I dont know about the modder thingy but why doesnt the "highest combo" and "successful hits" count match up?

Modders can increase attack & defense and specially freeze....I think this Modder use only freeze and his attack & defence is normal.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    Mayavi said:

If u think cheating then u should report in game as u cant post any of this if u think modding as its against rules
  • Options
    edited April 21
    I am going to report
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Mayavi said:

If u think cheating then u should report in game as u cant post any of this if u think modding as its against rules
    Sorry if it's against rules ...I don't know..... I report
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,426 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 418 ★★★

You lost half your health to a red skull with Hercules and died to scorpion with stealth. Absolutely no one above bronze needs to mod to beat you. I'm also willing to bet you have zero masteries that cost Cores to unlock which matters so much.

My guess is that they used their units on cav crystals
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited April 21
    This guy is just actually hungry for attention, just stop engaging with him everybody.
    It's very obvious from the hit count and time taken that these fights are legit , but despite everyone pointing it out he still continues to feign ignorance. He's not going to support, he's going nowhere,infact he's going to look for more content to make another forum post so that he can get more attention.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★

This guy is just actually hungry for attention, just stop engaging with him everybody.
    It's very obvious from the hit count and time taken that these fights are legit , but despite everyone pointing it out he still continues to feign ignorance. He's not going to support, he's going nowhere,infact he's going to look for more content to make another forum post so that he can get more attention.

You lost half your health to a red skull with Hercules and died to scorpion with stealth. Absolutely no one above bronze needs to mod to beat you. I'm also willing to bet you have zero masteries that cost Cores to unlock which matters so much.

You both are absolutely correct lmaoo
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,444 ★★★★★

The other day he posted a yt short about who he pulled, instead of just positng a pic, and that gave away bout him
  • Options
    ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 87
    I wonder if people get incentives for claiming they disagree a bunch of trolls. I mean I also disagree but the man needs to be consoled not to be humiliated. just saying…..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,425 ★★★★★
    Arpollito said:

I wonder if people get incentives for claiming they disagree a bunch of trolls. I mean I also disagree but the man needs to be consoled not to be humiliated. just saying…..

I mean, not understanding how LDS can take away one of Gorrs best defensive abilities in being able to heal deserves a little bit of ridicule.

Not to mention that they are accusing an opponent of cheat or using MODs while showing to very viable fights.