Stuck at Platinum 3 in bg

Dante_Thunderstone1Dante_Thunderstone1 Member Posts: 22 β˜…
Idk whats happening but i think i dont know how to play bg thats prolly it 😭😭😭
What are your opinions about my battle decks (pictures attached below)

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well if you’re at plat it opens op all of matches so it probably there you at.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    Unfortunately, You might be at this level. You will be matched with much higher accounts then yours. When you hit platinum you match to whom ever is at the same level, the account size will not matter. Good job getting to platinum. Keep growing your account and you will be able to push higher and higher.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your overall roster strength is your limitation. Keep working on it and you'll be able to reach higher !
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your deck is holding you back
    Which act you are on?
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I woupd say, you have done very well and be extremely proud of yourself for getting to Plat 3.

For here (rightly or wrongly), you will be facing a lot of much bigger accounts, and the chance of winning will be slimmer. Do continue to play and get some of the 2 days Solo Objectives.

Like other said, continue to grow your accounts, complete more Solo content and ranking up champs:-

These champs would help you well in BG:-

Kingpin, Hulkling, Kindred, Photon, Domino and I think I saw a Hood st the bottom.

Also from the feedback of some knowledge players, Iron Heart might have a lot of utilise that could help you on solo content.

Good luck, and make sure to find your fun.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Plat 3 with that deck…damn…thats an achievement πŸ«‘πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸŽ–οΈπŸ…
    Keep building your deck and it will get better πŸ˜‰
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You hit your ceiling. Focus on story content.
  • Dante_Thunderstone1Dante_Thunderstone1 Member Posts: 22 β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Your deck is holding you back
    Which act you are on?

Im at cav pushing to TB soon im right now on 6.2.3
    GrO_ot78 said:

Plat 3 with that deck…damn…thats an achievement πŸ«‘πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸŽ–οΈπŸ…
    Keep building your deck and it will get better πŸ˜‰

Damn here i was thinking getting to plat 3 was nothing xD
    Fryday said:

I woupd say, you have done very well and be extremely proud of yourself for getting to Plat 3.

For here (rightly or wrongly), you will be facing a lot of much bigger accounts, and the chance of winning will be slimmer. Do continue to play and get some of the 2 days Solo Objectives.

Like other said, continue to grow your accounts, complete more Solo content and ranking up champs:-

These champs would help you well in BG:-

Kingpin, Hulkling, Kindred, Photon, Domino and I think I saw a Hood st the bottom.

Also from the feedback of some knowledge players, Iron Heart might have a lot of utilise that could help you on solo content.

Good luck, and make sure to find your fun.
    I really wanted that 6* nexus from the milestone guess i aint getting that. Well tbh last season i ended on plat 1 with much lower rating champs