Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need help recovering account

Hi guys, sorry to bother you again with next step. I just bought one plus Ace 3 for MCOC, and now I have problem recovering account which is running smoothly on my iPhone x but can't access on one plus. Any suggestions? As always thanks a bunch

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,716 Guardian
    I assume that new one is Android ?
    Can you install MCOC on it, just can’t access your game account ? (or is it a non-native pseudo-Android without official Google PlayStore ?)

And then also assume you have your Game Account setup via Apple GameCenter ? And NOT an actual Kabam ID ?

Have to tie your game account to a Kabam ID (difficult process, support article may or may not guide you fully, if not then contact Support to have them tie the 2 together).

Then can login via that Kabam ID on an Android (or also another Apple) phone.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052816651-Unlink-your-Google-Play-or-Game-Center-ID

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052368272-How-Do-I-Register-My-Account
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

I assume that new one is Android ?
    Can you install MCOC on it, just can’t access your game account ? (or is it a non-native pseudo-Android without official Google PlayStore ?)

And then also assume you have your Game Account setup via Apple GameCenter ? And NOT an actual Kabam ID ?

Have to tie your game account to a Kabam ID (difficult process, support article may or may not guide you fully, if not then contact Support to have them tie the 2 together).

Then can login via that Kabam ID on an Android (or also another Apple) phone.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052816651-Unlink-your-Google-Play-or-Game-Center-ID

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052368272-How-Do-I-Register-My-Account

Yes, my new device is android and I can't login with my game center ID where all my data is saved. I downloaded MCOC on new android device but it has started a new account. I tried to use the ID I use for game center on iPhone but I cannot sign in. Is the Kabam ID the one I used in MCOC as an email?
    Thanks for the response
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,716 Guardian

Yes, my new device is android and I can't login with my game center ID where all my data is saved. I downloaded MCOC on new android device but it has started a new account. I tried to use the ID I use for game center on iPhone but I cannot sign in. Is the Kabam ID the one I used in MCOC as an email?
    Thanks for the response

On your iPhone when you are in the game on your account, and go to Settings, does it show some email and/or Kabam ID associated with your account ?
    (not sure if how you get emails from them are via your Apple GameCenter linked email, or if you already have a Kabam ID with that associated email)

But, NO, your GameCenter login is specific to Apple devices.
    You can not use that login over on Android.

So on your iPhone, you need to create a Kabam ID (if not already created), and then link your game account to that Kabam ID. That is the tricky part, see earlier links.

Then when you have successfully linked a Kabam ID, which is a login username (Kabam ID uses email addresses as the username) and password that you create specific for this Kabam ID. Then you can use that over on your Android device.

Your Android device currently comes up with a brand new game account, but then go into upper left corner settings and LOGIN using your Kabam ID instead. That will pull up your main account.