**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery Loadout Guides!

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Posts: 531
edited April 23 in General Discussion
Are you uncertain how you'd like to build out your Masteries with Mastery Loadouts in its final week of free swaps?

Great news! Some of our wonderful Content Creators have pull together their Loadouts for specific scenarios and we've posted them all in a lovely collection!

Hope on over to this link, and learn about which Masteries are good for which scenarios and why!
https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/mastery-showcase-questing/

Think you to our contributing authors: DLL, Simula67, SlayerofGods, and MCOC Doc!

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,221 Guardian

Really?

Yes.

Originally, the Healing component used to be in multiples as you went up.
    But (for many years now) the healing is so incremental (0.5, 0.6, 0.7).

Only the Armor component of Willpower mastery remains scaling noticeably, but that's probably NOT what people are using Willpower for.

When the change occurred, most people suggested dropping your Willpower down to just 1 point.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    I ran 1/3 Willpower for a long time when it changed, but I've gone back to 3/3 because that extra 0.2% does help and add up, even if not running ouchies. Definitely an argument for not running it though, similar to not going the full 5/5 in Cruelty/Precision because the last point doesn't do much.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    The amount of people not running any points in assassins or deep wounds is pretty alarming…
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Love slayer's Kamikaze masteries 🤣
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Any updates on masteries 2.0? masteries have been the same since 2016, and the game has evolved since then.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    I think add to the suicides tree and have a “high voltage” and “hellfire” masteries that do the same thing as liquid courage and double edge but inflict shock and incinerate debuffs respectively.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★

Any updates on masteries 2.0? masteries have been the same since 2016, and the game has evolved since then.

I agree. The masteries definitely need a major buff. Maybe new ones. Or allow us to move points from one side of a tree without dismantling the whole tree. I’d personally like to see new masteries to better serve the newer champs that’s been coming out. Or just some spicy stuff.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,672 ★★★★

I think add to the suicides tree and have a “high voltage” and “hellfire” masteries that do the same thing as liquid courage and double edge but inflict shock and incinerate debuffs respectively.

Oooh, good call, and you can pick and choose which of them to take.
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 56
    OGAvenger said:

The amount of people not running any points in assassins or deep wounds is pretty alarming…

I've been running max despair/assassin/deep wounds and max stupefy/pacify/petrify for ages now. For long-form content it just feels like a safer choice than cides or any other type of mastery setup
  • Options
    Rabin_RdsRabin_Rds Posts: 1
    I think villain character Dr. Lizard missing mcu... Marvel champions this character most show comic book. Movie in important villain character...