**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Red Skull for attack

Hi. Pulled RS from Titan. I know he’s been buffed and now he’s a pain in defense. Took him to r2 and he’s certainly giving hell in BGs. Any tips for attack? Is he usable? Any particular rotation or tip? Much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,186 ★★★★★
    Pulled him also, he's menace on defence
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Sp2 and sp1 spam with as many armor ups for max damage
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 85
    Thanks will do!
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 373 ★★★
    One of those champs where people rank him up just to throw on defense without realizing he's a pretty good attacker too. He is a nice duel threat champ now.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I also pulled him from the Titan, he's got good power control with his armour up. Took down Domino pretty easily in BG. I don't use him much for attack but he's better than I thought. Sp2 to Sp1 is the key.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    I pulled the 7* a few days after this BG season started. He worked great during my VT climb. He then became pretty shite during this Fisticuffs meta; had to replace him in my deck as his usefulness on offense AND defense was neutered. I imagine he'll go back to being a menace when the meta changes today.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    He is a decent counter to domino and bullseye. He is very useful for his power drain