**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Missing only 1 Vault Key to 100% SQ. How?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 588 ★★★
I’m missing 1 whole vault key. Only 1… how is that possible? I’ve done all vaults at 100%, including the mazes. I did all duel objectives required, and I’m somehow missing 1 key in order to fully 100% the vaults to get the cool title… I’m so confused and super bummed out. I really wanted that title of “King”. Anyone else just missing 1? Again, I’ve 100% all the other vaults.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 24
    Figured it out through a ticket. Supposed to get extra ones during Week 2. What a lame design. So bummed.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 276 ★★
    NEXTON said:

Figured it out through a ticket. Supposed to get extra ones during Week 2. What a lame design. So bummed.

Did you not play the sidequest on week 2 that gave out extra keys to avoid this whole issue?
  • Options

NEXTON said:

Did you not play the sidequest on week 2 that gave out extra keys to avoid this whole issue?
    Thats the thing, I swear I did!!! I’m not sure how I wound up like this.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    If you 100% any of the mazes that might be the problem
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    Nope, i got extra keys actually.
    NEXTON said:

NEXTON said:

There is no way you played week2, there was 4 extra keys that week.
  • Options

But aren’t we supposed to in order to get the titles for the final week?? 100% each vault? Or am I missing something?

• Options

Nope, i got extra keys actually.

NEXTON said:

NEXTON said:

There is no way you played week2, there was 4 extra keys that week.
    I definitely did - but I’m thinking I explored more quests than I was supposed to.

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 612 ★★★
    NEXTON said:

But aren’t we supposed to in order to get the titles for the final week?? 100% each vault? Or am I missing something?

100% the Vault, yes, not the Mazes
  • Options

NEXTON said:

100% the Vault, yes, not the Mazes
    There’s my problem. Damn. Whyyyyy

• Options
    Again, what a lame design. I know they provided more keys. Guess I should have researched the SQ more. Sucks.