Update on my Progression (Crazy 5* pulls + more)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
edited April 27 in General Discussion
This has been a crazy 6 days since I last posted on my progression. I pulled two AMAZING 5*s. My luck will never end, but first, let’s start with act 6..

- 6.1.1 is…. DONE. This quest was hell, I don’t even want to share how much units and revives I used…. 😭 I lost the photo of me completing the ugly boss so uhm..

- Following up from doing BGs, I opened a Cosmic/Tech crystal and got a 5* ghost.. I was so happy.. Didn’t know how to awakening her until.. spring cleaning.

- Yesterday, I picked up the 5* nexus deal with the awakening gem and the 10.x sig stones, which I thought was worth it all the way. I opened the two nexuses and my luck was.. outstanding… (CRAZY CEO LUCK)
I might’ve pulled Galan and Dani Moonstar…

These are two champions I will use in act 6. I might not use Dani, it depends though. Galan was a crazy pull and I’m so glad I got him.

- That awakening gem and sig stones I got went straight into Ghost. As a rank one, her damage and utility is crazy. Good thing I know how to play her correctly for her amazing damage.

My BGs rank is now Platinum II

Thank you for reading! Peace out everyone!
DATE: 4/27/24

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,335 ★★★★★
    You reached platinum while being Uncollected? I really appreciate your skills damn
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★

You reached platinum while being Uncollected? I really appreciate your skills damn

Thank you!
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 472 ★★★
    Nice
    Turns out I was able to find the photo of me completing 6.1.1 :’D

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 ★★★

Whats hard about that? Untill plat its just the same roster size as the opponent
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 879 ★★★
    Dang bro, doing a new account challenge and pulled Dani a few days back and actually pulled galan from 5* nexus too. I’ve used Dani a bit, mainly for BG’s.
    edited April 29

Dang bro, doing a new account challenge and pulled Dani a few days back and actually pulled galan from 5* nexus too. I’ve used Dani a bit, mainly for BG’s.

It’s not a new account challenge, I’ve had this account for a bit! I do have my “alternate” account I rarely use that was created in like 2021-2022?? Not sure!
    I might use Dani! She’s a very interesting champion, I know she’ll be helpful in future act 6 content.
    Galan WILL be used in act 6. Got an awakening gem and put it into him just for content LOL

Whats hard about that? Untill plat its just the same roster size as the opponent
    Platinum was actually not super challenging to achieve. I get players that are Cavalier, Thronebreaker or Paragon as my opponents… 👀