**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Update on my Progression (Crazy 5* pulls + more)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
edited April 27 in General Discussion
This has been a crazy 6 days since I last posted on my progression. I pulled two AMAZING 5*s. My luck will never end, but first, let’s start with act 6..

- 6.1.1 is…. DONE. This quest was hell, I don’t even want to share how much units and revives I used…. 😭 I lost the photo of me completing the ugly boss so uhm..

- Following up from doing BGs, I opened a Cosmic/Tech crystal and got a 5* ghost.. I was so happy.. Didn’t know how to awakening her until.. spring cleaning.

- Yesterday, I picked up the 5* nexus deal with the awakening gem and the 10.x sig stones, which I thought was worth it all the way. I opened the two nexuses and my luck was.. outstanding… (CRAZY CEO LUCK)
I might’ve pulled Galan and Dani Moonstar…

These are two champions I will use in act 6. I might not use Dani, it depends though. Galan was a crazy pull and I’m so glad I got him.

- That awakening gem and sig stones I got went straight into Ghost. As a rank one, her damage and utility is crazy. Good thing I know how to play her correctly for her amazing damage.

My BGs rank is now Platinum II

Thank you for reading! Peace out everyone!
DATE: 4/27/24

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    You reached platinum while being Uncollected? I really appreciate your skills damn
  • Options

You reached platinum while being Uncollected? I really appreciate your skills damn

Thank you!
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 376 ★★
    Nice
  • Options
    Turns out I was able to find the photo of me completing 6.1.1 :’D

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 421 ★★

Whats hard about that? Untill plat its just the same roster size as the opponent
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 488 ★★
    Dang bro, doing a new account challenge and pulled Dani a few days back and actually pulled galan from 5* nexus too. I’ve used Dani a bit, mainly for BG’s.
  • Options
    edited April 29

Dang bro, doing a new account challenge and pulled Dani a few days back and actually pulled galan from 5* nexus too. I’ve used Dani a bit, mainly for BG’s.

It’s not a new account challenge, I’ve had this account for a bit! I do have my “alternate” account I rarely use that was created in like 2021-2022?? Not sure!
    I might use Dani! She’s a very interesting champion, I know she’ll be helpful in future act 6 content.
    Galan WILL be used in act 6. Got an awakening gem and put it into him just for content LOL
  • Options

Whats hard about that? Untill plat its just the same roster size as the opponent
    Platinum was actually not super challenging to achieve. I get players that are Cavalier, Thronebreaker or Paragon as my opponents… 👀