AI reparry

gash228gash228 Member Posts: 112
Listen, I can understand getting occasionally parried while hitting opponents block, like ok, happens once in a blue moon fine.
But today it happened with me 4 times across 2 fights in AW. Opponent straight up reparried my while I was hitting his block. What the hell is wrong with the AI? If you can't make it not to do things like this, just make the AI unable to parry. It's an unfair mechanic, that punishes the players for playing the game the way it's intended.

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Giz said:

Fix coming soon…just hold on another couple years.

😭
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    It's been over two months since Kabam's latest post about investigating how weird the AI has been, and since then absolute radio silence. Who knows when we'll see any kind of actual progress towards fixing these issues.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    A fix is in development, but these things take a lot of time because of other knock-on effects (such as in one of their last updates how they could have fixed reparry, but then the AI would have been even more stingy with throwing specials). The hope is when the fix is out, it doesn't break every other part of the game/fights.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    AI issues