**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,472 ★★★★★

To Moody Mike and the rest of the team. I seen the timer on the quest and like most of you assumed I had that time to pick up the rewards. I assumed that the new daily quests would stack up and I would be able to pick up at my leisure in that time frame. I completed the quests picked up 1 seen it was tier 6 iso and said to myself “well I’m going to wait and see which champs I get between now and the end of the event to rank up.” I picked up one completed daily quest and the message “next objectives, in a certain time limit” now that would depend on the time before daily reset. Then of course I sign in and see I only have 1 new quest. Very frustrating to say the least. I login and play the game every single day for 8 years and this has been very very frustrating. So I then collect all the completed quests I had already completed from the previous day but here’s the kicker only 1 “next objectives in” on the screen not 2 or more.

Why not just add extra daily quests for us to complete no extra milestones so we can earn them? “These are not meant to be handed to players.” Mike why are you so petty? The game is only still thriving because of your loyal fan base. It wouldn’t be the end of the world to add 10 extra daily quests make your players happy and be done with it. But no you rub it in our face that’s it’s our fault for not reading every single word the team sends out in a message. Some of don't get paid to be rude to the hand(s)that feeds us. Also some of us have to read emails all day throughout 8-12 hour shifts and the last thing we want to do is get the fine tooth comb out to make sure we follow your ridiculous guidelines.

Do better be better! “It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.” Getting real tired of your shenanigans Michael.

"Hand that feeds"? I assume you are F2P cause someone who spends wouldn't be so hurt over a few bucks worth of poolies. So what are F2P players feeding really?
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63
    Repto23 said:

Do battle ground objectives stack? Can you have more than 3 daily objectives? Can you have more than 3 weekly objectives. Certain things don’t stack

hmm interesting. please tell me where it was stated that the objective for poolies wont stack.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,246 ★★★★★
    edited April 30
    ra_wr said:

Repto23 said:

Do battle ground objectives stack? Can you have more than 3 daily objectives? Can you have more than 3 weekly objectives. Certain things don’t stack

hmm interesting. please tell me where it was stated that the objective for poolies wont stack.
    That u only get 4 and then it doesnt means it doesnt stack like why do u think it stacks when there is no timer for more objectives when the 4 shows up
  • Options
    edited April 30
    ra_wr said:

Repto23 said:

You are completely right, it was no stated. Now let me ask you a question. Where was it stated that they DID stack to make a decision so confidently to do them the next day?
    Does it make sense to you that someone can do a list of 28 objectives on the last day?
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    I think it's just frustrating how there's an inability to understand mistakes can be made when there is a timer of MORE than 24 hours under the DAILY objectives tab. Like why have the timer there if you know people will make mistakes.

I didn't make mistakes btw. The point is clear to me so y'all don't have to come tell me how I'm wrong. I'm just purely thinking from the perpective of the people that made a mistake.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★

I think it's just frustrating how there's an inability to understand mistakes can be made when there is a timer of MORE than 24 hours under the DAILY objectives tab. Like why have the timer there if you know people will make mistakes.

I didn't make mistakes btw. The point is clear to me so y'all don't have to come tell me how I'm wrong. I'm just purely thinking from the perpective of the people that made a mistake.

No no. We understand mistakes can be made.... by people who didn't read anything about the event.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

ra_wr said:

Repto23 said:

That u only get 4 and then it doesnt means it doesnt stack like why do u think it stacks when there is no timer for more objectives when the 4 shows up
    Stop making sense! It isn't welcome here
    Haha i wont not until people admit they was wrong and will learn as this will keep happening on more events down the road when kabam wants u to do daily stuff
  • Options

The timer is for the event.
    Let me ask you a question so the first 4 objectives show a timer of 7 days, the 2nd set would have shown 6 days, the 3rd set set 5... Does that make sense to you? If they stacked they would ALL SHOW THE SAME TIMER. The reason why they don't its cause its not a timer for the objective, its a timer for the EVENT.
  • Options

I am still baffled by people thinking thet stacked for 7 days.. that's 28 different objectives. If I was a dev there is no way I am losing time making 28 different objectives so people can get stuff for free 🤣.

The stacking argument is stupid when its under daily special like i get it if it was under just the special tab also the iso argument i didnt claim due to it
  • Options
    Still No one is speaking about the Missing 60K poolies from the Summoner Market for some players @Kabam Miike is there a way to correct that ?
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 864 ★★★★
    What a bunch of sad individuals. Absolutely wild this is how you guys get your kicks 😂.

There’s undeniable ambiguity around the requirements of this event. Kabam admitted it themselves.

Ultimately it’s poor design that led us here. The requirements of an event should leave no room for interpretation.

For the record, check my posts, I haven’t asked for a grace day etc. There’s still plenty of good “free” stuff to be had with less than 900k poolies.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,273 Guardian
    ra_wr said:

Repto23 said:

Please tell us where it said that “THEY *WOULD* STACK”.

Just because they explicitly may not have said that they WOULDN'T stack, in terms enough to be absolutely clear for some. Doesn’t mean that the opposite of that must be true and you could just assume that they WOULD stack.

Unless it has been shown by example of what would happen, why would you want to be that “guinnea pig” and test out that theory, if you would not be OK if the outcome is not what you had hoped it would be.

Do them completely every day.
    And if later on there is a post or YouTube (etc) confirming that it is more lenient than just daily, then and only then would I be comfortable in following those examples and potentially allowing them to stack (if other people have already tested it out and seen that they would indeed stack).
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    No sense in dreaming Kabam will change their mind.

The thing that really just sits poorly with me is that the daily objectives are intended to force daily engagement with the game. I did the engagement part. I hit the objectives. I just forgot to claim them before the restart. So they got their intended interaction, but denied rewards because I failed to hit the "claim" button. Happy for people to spam disagree on my post. Play your holier than thou forum roles. I face no consequences from memes, disagrees or snarky replies. The only real consequence will be reconsideration of any money I may have spent on this event. But I'm a tiny fish in a huge pond, so Kabam will care very little.
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Smeagz23 said:

The forums have just turned into global chat, what a joke. A bunch of trolls just wanting to watch the world burn, trying to kick other people when they’re down. If you didn’t miss a daily objective then you aren’t dealing with this problem and should not be saying anything about it. The only people that should be commenting on this post are people who are dealing with it and kabam but the majority of the people are these sht talking jagoffs. What a great way to communicate with a company that we give multitudes of our time and money too.. 😐

And kabam answered saying there be no extra stuff if u missed but u keep bugging it of trying to get extra by saying kabam didnt say it was daily even though it was everywhere
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

What a bunch of sad individuals. Absolutely wild this is how you guys get your kicks 😂.

There’s undeniable ambiguity around the requirements of this event. Kabam admitted it themselves.

Ultimately it’s poor design that led us here. The requirements of an event should leave no room for interpretation.

For the record, check my posts, I haven’t asked for a grace day etc. There’s still plenty of good “free” stuff to be had with less than 900k poolies.

It wasnt poor design kabam said to play it daily the objectives said daily and the tab is under is daily how else would u interpret that where it says daily everywhere
    24 hour timer leaves no room for interpretation, therefore it’s poor design.

I’ll ask you a very simple question, would a 24 hour timer have made the quest requirements easier to understand?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,101 ★★★★★
    edited April 30
    Raganator said:

No sense in dreaming Kabam will change their mind.

The thing that really just sits poorly with me is that the daily objectives are intended to force daily engagement with the game. I did the engagement part. I hit the objectives. I just forgot to claim them before the restart.

How can you finish homework/database and forget to turn it over to your teacher/boss/employees?

😳
  • Options
    Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

It wasnt poor design kabam said to play it daily the objectives said daily and the tab is under is daily how else would u interpret that where it says daily everywhere

I’ll ask you a very simple question, would a 24 hour timer have made the quest requirements easier to understand?
    A 24 hour wouldnt matter as if people dont understand this way they wont understand that way and would think even more that it would stack
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

A 24 hour wouldnt matter as if people dont understand this way they wont understand that way and would think even more that it would stack
    Maybe answer the question I asked 😉

Keep on digging buddy 😂
  • Options

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

This is the equivalent of getting a new job where they tell you to send reports DAILY, and someone thinking.. "oh well I can send 5 reports in 1 day and its fine" and then wondering why they got fired.
    I asked a simple question.

I didn’t ask for a terrible analogy 😉.
This discussion has been closed.