**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

What a bunch of sad individuals. Absolutely wild this is how you guys get your kicks 😂.

There’s undeniable ambiguity around the requirements of this event. Kabam admitted it themselves.

Ultimately it’s poor design that led us here. The requirements of an event should leave no room for interpretation.

For the record, check my posts, I haven’t asked for a grace day etc. There’s still plenty of good “free” stuff to be had with less than 900k poolies.

It wasnt poor design kabam said to play it daily the objectives said daily and the tab is under is daily how else would u interpret that where it says daily everywhere
    24 hour timer leaves no room for interpretation, therefore it’s poor design.

I’ll ask you a very simple question, would a 24 hour timer have made the quest requirements easier to understand?
    A 24 hour wouldnt matter as if people dont understand this way they wont understand that way and would think even more that it would stack
    Maybe answer the question I asked 😉

Keep on digging buddy 😂
    And i answered of the timer wouldnt matter as its not a quest why u bringing up quest format when its a daily objective format i think u should stop arguing this and let it be as nothing is gonna change kabam answered this already of ur supposed to play it daily and it isnt their fault
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

What a bunch of sad individuals. Absolutely wild this is how you guys get your kicks 😂.

There’s undeniable ambiguity around the requirements of this event. Kabam admitted it themselves.

Ultimately it’s poor design that led us here. The requirements of an event should leave no room for interpretation.

For the record, check my posts, I haven’t asked for a grace day etc. There’s still plenty of good “free” stuff to be had with less than 900k poolies.

It wasnt poor design kabam said to play it daily the objectives said daily and the tab is under is daily how else would u interpret that where it says daily everywhere

I’ll ask you a very simple question, would a 24 hour timer have made the quest requirements easier to understand?
    This is the equivalent of getting a new job where they tell you to send reports DAILY, and someone thinking.. "oh well I can send 5 reports in 1 day and its fine" and then wondering why they got fired.
    I asked a simple question.

I didn’t ask for a terrible analogy 😉.
    You are right let me asnwer your question.
    How many hours on a day? 24 hrs
    The word DAILY is related to day, guess how long a DAILY objective lasts for.
  • Options

Thecurler said:

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

This is the equivalent of getting a new job where they tell you to send reports DAILY, and someone thinking.. "oh well I can send 5 reports in 1 day and its fine" and then wondering why they got fired.

I dont think he understands the word daily he rather it just be a 24 hour clock instead even though it wouldnt change anything as people would still be making this same mistake of thinking it stacks
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

I dont think he understands the word daily he rather it just be a 24 hour clock instead even though it wouldnt change anything as people would still be making this same mistake of thinking it stacks
    Well I will give him an example with a clock then, maybe he will get it.
    The game has 4 Hr free crystals... What happens when you don't claim the 4 hour crystals for a whole DAY of 24hrs? Do you get 6?.. no the answer is you get 1 and lose 5... And they have a clock.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I’d have put money on you guys not answering the question directly.

A simple yes or no would have been fine.

Trouble is you know the answer is yes but you can’t say that and keep up the trolling 😉😆.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,192 ★★★★★
    I wonder if Brian Grant claimed the ISO right away lol…. SOMEONE FIND THE ANSWER TO THIS STAT!!!
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Thecurler said:

Trouble is you know the answer is yes but you can’t say that and keep up the trolling 😉😆.

Not trolling as the timer is a no as it would still cause people to think it stacks so stop going on about something when it isnt gonna happen if its under daily objectives u do it daily no trolling its straight up the correct answer
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    Jesus, kabam close this already!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,927 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

It probably would have, and that's obviously what they're going to have to do from now on since some people are either too dumb or too lazy when it comes to reading. This however doesn't change the fact that daily means daily, it isn't Kabam's fault at least not entirely.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

Not trlling as the timer is a no as it would still cause people to think it stacks so stop going on about something when it isnt gonna happen if its under daily objectives u do it daily no trolling its straight up the correct answer
    Just so I’m absolutely clear.

Your rationale for answering no a 24 hour timer wouldn’t be better is….. People would allow the 24hr timer to expire but expect those missions to still be there after those 24 hours expired.

I probably don’t need to press this point with you guys much further. lol.
  • Options
    Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

Not trlling as the timer is a no as it would still cause people to think it stacks so stop going on about something when it isnt gonna happen if its under daily objectives u do it daily no trolling its straight up the correct answer

Your rationale for answering no a 24 hour timer wouldn’t be better is….. People would allow the 24hr timer to expire but expect those missions to still be there after those 24 hours expired.

Kabam didn't say the objectives didn't stack.
    True
    Kabam never said they would stack.
    True.
    Then why go based on the assumption that they do stack and procrastinate to later on blame them?
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★
    I have to say this forum post is a hot mess. There were mistakes on both sides. I think it is time to move on. In the grand scheme of things if you are really worried about the poolies missed, spend a few dollars to get the missed ones to get the rewards that you want. Stop being so proud of being Free to Play. It is not a big deal and kind of annoying that you wear that as a badge of honor. Support the game you play, we all need to help keep the game going for another 10 years. Everyone taking the time to post clearly cares about this enough to want to keep the lights on. #keepthelightson
  • Options
    sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 33
    Chovner said:

I think if future messages just say "Complete and CLAIM daily objectives everyday" all the confusion goes out the window, considering they won't be changing how the objective timer works and the confusion around that.

KABAM Should revamp the UI so like in other games, events tab can consist the objectives AND rewards from day 1-7 and people can still do objectives and claim the rewards even until the 7th day
    (With TIMER on the event calendar)
    Should i post some screenshots from other games here ??
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

That’s exactly what some people are arguing about..I hope someone from kabam read the suggestion to improve the design. At this point that’s all you can hope for. And let the trolls do what they are good at.
  • Options
    ege999men said:

Smeagz23 said:

@Kabam Miike you say this is just like other daily objectives but you only get one of the other daily objectives per day and they do stack. Maybe you can’t get more than 4 but you have 4 days to do 1 and with bg objectives you have 3 days to do 4. With these you have 1 day to do 4 and honestly it’s not even the objective i’m most mad about it’s that now i’m missing out on the last milestone for the solo event. If you wanted to do the objectives like this (which i still think is bad), fine, but you should only have the last milestone be 2400 points or something. I just don’t understand why you want to do this to your players. We’re stretched thin as it is now your taking away a whole r3 because some of us only missed ONE daily objective.. It just feels absolutely terrible and feels like a game that’s not fun and something i don’t want to play.

I suggest you uninstall, that's what I did. F2P was never respected and they never will. Getting to valiant and only realizing this now did hurt tho
    They did respect ftp with necro rewarding skill xmagica arena raffle 8.4 and now poolies where u got 900k for free how is that them not respecting free to play players when they have been
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,192 ★★★★★
    I do love how these daily objectives will stay there for all the days until claimed, making them both daily and NOT daily. The Da Vinci Code Kabam’s presented us with this is intriguing lol
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Chovner said:

I do love how these daily objectives will stay there for all the days until claimed, making them both daily and NOT daily. The Da Vinci Code Kabam’s presented us with this is intriguing lol

Can you stack 28bof them? Or 365?
    They don't really stack daily
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131

Hey gang,

I'm sorry to see some Summoners managed missed out on dailies. While we can see how there might have been some confusion if Summoners didn't read their in-game messages, we do believe that the information is there and that Summoners were equipped with the information needed to successfully complete these objectives and get their Poolies.

The In-game message mentions how these are daily objectives and how you'll need to log in every day to maximize your rewards. Additionally, the Special Daily objectives tab is in the same line as Daily Objectives and behave the same way - daily objectives don't stack. The timer, while maybe confusing if you haven't been playing this game for long, is in line with other timers. That is how long you have to complete that objective before it expires. It has nothing to do with when new Objectives are added, or any indication that they would stack. Daily Objectives need to be completed daily.

Lastly, we know that Daily objectives ask you to log in daily and complete content to get their rewards, but that is the point of them. They are an incentive to come back daily and play. If you like the rewards for something and want to collect them, you need to be ready to fulfill the criteria that have been set to collect the rewards. These are not meant to just be handed to Players. There were also Poolies that were just given away, including in the Login Calendar, in-game message, and the Summoner's Market free gift.

English ain't my native language but to describe a 6-days timer as "confusing" for a 1-day event seem inaccurate to me, it is more like wrong, incorrect, misleading, inexact, imprecise, invalid, untrue, false, fallacious, off target, illogical, unsound, unfounded, faulty, flawed, bogus, phony, dicey, iffy, dodgy or abroad. But what do I know? me speak no English.

And why do some of us not read the in-game messages? It is because of the never-ending waffling. Keeping them short & to the point, then we will read them, save the waffling for the non-critical & time-sensitive messages.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,561 ★★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

Hey gang,

I'm sorry to see some Summoners managed missed out on dailies. While we can see how there might have been some confusion if Summoners didn't read their in-game messages, we do believe that the information is there and that Summoners were equipped with the information needed to successfully complete these objectives and get their Poolies.

The In-game message mentions how these are daily objectives and how you'll need to log in every day to maximize your rewards. Additionally, the Special Daily objectives tab is in the same line as Daily Objectives and behave the same way - daily objectives don't stack. The timer, while maybe confusing if you haven't been playing this game for long, is in line with other timers. That is how long you have to complete that objective before it expires. It has nothing to do with when new Objectives are added, or any indication that they would stack. Daily Objectives need to be completed daily.

Lastly, we know that Daily objectives ask you to log in daily and complete content to get their rewards, but that is the point of them. They are an incentive to come back daily and play. If you like the rewards for something and want to collect them, you need to be ready to fulfill the criteria that have been set to collect the rewards. These are not meant to just be handed to Players. There were also Poolies that were just given away, including in the Login Calendar, in-game message, and the Summoner's Market free gift.

English ain't my native language but to describe a 6-days timer as "confusing" for a 1-day event seem inaccurate to me, it is more like wrong, incorrect, misleading, inexact, imprecise, invalid, untrue, false, fallacious, off target, illogical, unsound, unfounded, faulty, flawed, bogus, phony, dicey, iffy, dodgy or abroad. But what do I know? me speak no English.

And why do some of us not read the in-game messages? It is because of the never-ending waffling. Keeping them short & to the point, then we will read them, save the waffling for the non-critical & time-sensitive messages.
    Good thing English isn't your native language because if it was you could have made yourself sound dumber than you already have
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,221 Guardian
    Chovner said:

I think if future messages just say "Complete and CLAIM daily objectives everyday"…

Claiming Objectives is part of “Completing” them.

For those multi-level objectives, if you Complete the steps for Level, but then do not Claim that Level, can you continue on into the next Level and do those steps ?

Typically NO.
    (not sure if this is ALWAYS NO or if there was some month that there was an exception to that, or if that one was structure a little different)

So Claiming the Levels is part of Completing them.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★

ege999men said:

@Kabam Miike can you say for certain that we will not get extra objectives or poolies for this? We need this info for important decisions (uninstalling or not)

Enjoy your Uninstall ...
    Thank you for your good wishes :)
  • Options

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

True
    True.
    Then why go based on the assumption that they do stack and procrastinate to later on blame them?
    Good luck finding any post on this topic where I’ve “blamed Kabam”.

Still haven’t answered that question have you now? 😉
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Thecurler said:

Thecurler said:

Bendy said:

Thecurler said:

True
    True.
    Good luck finding any post on this topic where I’ve “blamed Kabam”.

Still haven’t answered that question have you now? 😉
    Did you assume that they stack and procrastinate?...Not sure why you are trying to make the shoe fit. Show me where I said YOU blamed them Cinderella's step sister
    Daily means 24 hours, not sure what planet you live on where Daily means 7 days.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 67
    If you have been completing and claiming these objectives daily then you would know some of them are the same. Now imagine stacking the same objectives for 7 days. I think that will answer your complaints about why it’s DAILY and you only get 4 max per day.
This discussion has been closed.