**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    KØNG said:

Thecurler said:

ra_wr said:

Terra said:

The timers of these kinds of events have always been like that.
    This is a self imposed issue, not something erroring on Kabams end...

please explain "these kind of events".

ive been playing for years, i can only recall once where this type of objectives have been enforced and it was this year.

rifts event 2022 as an example. daily objectives stacked. why should this event be any different??
    Pointless engaging with them bud. Thread is full of smug people trying to make out everyone else is stupid.
    There’s a difference between being SMUG and pointing out the word DAILY. Apparently you figured out neither.
    Not quite the “gotcha” post you were hoping for.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 634 ★★★★
    It is a bit confusing when it says 5 days on the timer, but you need to do it in 1. That’s just how it is though

I learned my lesson after the 4-5 x-magica gem last time

I’m going to complete all of these objectives immediately
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

U should just really do the objectives and not try keeping them to pile up as since this objectives stuff came out past there limit wont stack like even bgs after the 4 objectives u wont receive more daily and weekly are limited to 3 and wont get anymore unless done like u should just really just do it as yeah we dont know the stacking limit unless theres a timer that says when next objective but ill post a screenshot tomoz of when it resets and show its 4 daily

your saying that like i have time all the time in the world to play this videogame. even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

i dont have the luxury to hop on at a moments notice for hours at a time.
    Yes as kabam said daily u have to run it daily but also they trying to award people playing all aspects even for daily objectives like im sure u can give 5 mins to daily objectives as aq and war are around 10 mins then right after the daily objectives like u always have to time management these u dont need hours i play for about 30 mins when war and aq on then i login throughout the day to move in war sometimes i play super long if im having fun with what im doing if thats testing or something but u always have to time management this game
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40

Sorry OP this one isn't Kabams fault it clearly said daily objectives and it had a 24 hour timer for a reason.

It didn’t have a 24 hour timer
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    Folkvangr said:

If you can’t or want to put the effort in a event, don’t expect to get all the rewards
    Specially if that “effort” is doing battles for only 5-10 minutes

It’s not a question of effort, but of not having the rules explained anywhere and getting screwed by that
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I mean it is kind of poor communication on Kabam's side as the event unlike others has not been announced on Forums...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,409 ★★★★★
    Skreddy said:

Sorry OP this one isn't Kabams fault it clearly said daily objectives and it had a 24 hour timer for a reason.

It didn’t have a 24 hour timer
    Yeah, 24 hour timer only shows up once you've completed one of them. Would be more clear if that was there all the time.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★

Before claiming as u see nowhere does it say a time limit for next set of objectives

After i finished the set of objective the timer shows hope people understand how the daily stuff works now
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 57
    Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

U should just really do the objectives and not try keeping them to pile up as since this objectives stuff came out past there limit wont stack like even bgs after the 4 objectives u wont receive more daily and weekly are limited to 3 and wont get anymore unless done like u should just really just do it as yeah we dont know the stacking limit unless theres a timer that says when next objective but ill post a screenshot tomoz of when it resets and show its 4 daily

your saying that like i have time all the time in the world to play this videogame. even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

If you can’t or want to put the effort in a event, don’t expect to get all the rewards
    i never said i wont do the event or the objectives. your twisting my words into your own fantasy to win an argument that was never brought up.

• Options
    Bendy said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

Yes as kabam said daily u have to run it daily but also they trying to award people playing all aspects even for daily objectives like im sure u can give 5 mins to daily objectives as aq and war are around 10 mins then right after the daily objectives like u always have to time management these u dont need hours i play for about 30 mins when war and aq on then i login throughout the day to move in war sometimes i play super long if im having fun with what im doing if thats testing or something but u always have to time management this game
    with all due respect i wont explain to you my real life schedule. aq and aw take more time than you think they do.

during the weekends i tend to not log on for more then 30 minutes unless i plan ahead to do BGs or newly released content.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 600 ★★★
    edited April 28
    Just for 29.99 can recover that Lost poolies, lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    I repeat.. 2 months of the best rewards ever so far..
    And the grindy hyper active F2P picked to not be super grindy... Tsk tsk tsk
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 116
    ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

i never said i wont do the event or the objectives. your twisting my words into your own fantasy to win an argument that was never brought up.

“even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

i dont have the luxury to hop on at a moments notice for hours at a time.”
    This is what you said
    They are daily objectives, so not doing them daily means that you couldn’t or wanted to put in the effort in the event

• Options
    Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

“even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

This is what you said
    They are daily objectives, so not doing them daily means that you couldn’t or wanted to put in the effort in the event

again, if i had known they wouldnt stack i would sacrificed aq or aw (of course with leadership approval, AGAIN indicating that i plan ahead) for objectives on days i know i wouldnt have time.

but kabams poor communication on bad game design screwed me up here. theres nothing more to it. how else would i have known they wouldnt stack days prior? it isnt common sense, and it wasnt (and to my knowledge still isnt) the standard for events.

• Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 76
    I missed out and wasn’t going to complain. I was going to wait and see what class I needed the iso for. And because of that, I missed out on some daily’s. I have no problem doing daily’s but the 5 day timers lead me to believe I had time to claim them and let them pile up until I decided on the iso. The 5 day timers are misleading, I would much prefer a 24 hour timer in the future.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 116
    ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

This is what you said

again, if i had known they wouldnt stack i would sacrificed aq or aw (of course with leadership approval, AGAIN indicating that i plan ahead) for objectives on days i know i wouldnt have time.

but kabams poor communication on bad game design screwed me up here. theres nothing more to it. how else would i have known they wouldnt stack days prior? it isnt common sense, and it wasnt (and to my knowledge still isnt) the standard for events.

We had a event that worked exactly like this one like a month ago

• Options
    J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Posts: 14
    Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

This is what you said

Yeah but that one at least had 2 grace days so if you messed up or didn't know how it worked, you don't miss out on the last milestone. This one has none and missing a single day costs a ton of resources unfortunately.
  • Options
    Lucky_369Lucky_369 Posts: 3
    I also missed out due to the misleading timer. But in my case I did my daily objectives but didn't claim it as I thought I can claim it later due to the timer. I realised later that you can't get new objectives if you don't claim the previous one. This should have been communicated in better way.
  • Options
    I started playing this game since 2 weeks after quitting it a long time ago. I was enjoying this event and new stuff like battlegrounds but this chapter reminded me why I left this game in the first place. Even when they try to do something good, kabam always find new ways to scw their players. It's not a mistake that they don't have grace points for the daily missions. This was done deliberately so that players can miss out and will be forced to spend atleast $25 to compensate for missed poolies.
  • Options
    Lucky_369 said:

I started playing this game since 2 weeks after quitting it a long time ago. I was enjoying this event and new stuff like battlegrounds but this chapter reminded me why I left this game in the first place. Even when they try to do something good, kabam always find new ways to scw their players. It's not a mistake that they don't have grace points for the daily missions. This was done deliberately so that players can miss out and will be forced to spend atleast $25 to compensate for missed poolies.

So don't make mistakes...
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 612 ★★★
    J0k3r0o4 said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

This is what you said

Yeah but that one at least had 2 grace days so if you messed up or didn't know how it worked, you don't miss out on the last milestone. This one has none and missing a single day costs a ton of resources unfortunately.
    True, but it was also a month long event, not one week
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 118
    ra_wr said:

So I (like many players) did not understand that the new standard for event objectives moving forward would be that they dont stack. there was no communication by kabam about this change.

I didnt get to do yesterdays poolies objective. i have a life outside of this videogame, and plan my game time accordingly. I saw the objectives last for 7 days, and I planned to do them in 2-3 days. turns out, the same bad game design was designed for these objectives like with x-magika EXCEPT, without the communication of it being so. objectives dont stack. having no grace objectives, i have lost roughly 180K (i figured out 5 minutes before reset that they dont stack) poolies, all because of kabams poor communication and poor game design.

I am not the only one affected by this. scrolling through forums i have seen atleast 3 people in 4 minutes of my scrolling complaining about this. I also have people coming to me asking about this in my real life too. please make this right kabam.

Special Event means special 😂 the objectives are parry 4 times ,dex 4 times of mercenary champs . No matter how busy u are in real life this takes 5 min out of 24hr timer.
    U saw u can do the objectives in 5 min but u choose to do it in 2-3 days & it's mentioned Daily Objectives for a reason.
  • Options
    ra_wr said:

So OP’s scenario is that he needs to skip AW or AQ in order to knock out four or five duels for daily objectives. This game might not be for you, bud.

right, right, a game that withholds information to the user until after they got unfairly duped.

i dont have to explain nothing to you. if you think i dont have the time, good for you.
    To be fair Kabam doesn't have to explain much to you either, other than tell you to do DAILY objrctives.
  • Options
    Lol ofcourse buddy, it's my mistake that the timer was misleading and it didn't had necessary information. Silly me.
This discussion has been closed.