Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 112
    J0k3r0o4 said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Folkvangr said:

ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

U should just really do the objectives and not try keeping them to pile up as since this objectives stuff came out past there limit wont stack like even bgs after the 4 objectives u wont receive more daily and weekly are limited to 3 and wont get anymore unless done like u should just really just do it as yeah we dont know the stacking limit unless theres a timer that says when next objective but ill post a screenshot tomoz of when it resets and show its 4 daily

your saying that like i have time all the time in the world to play this videogame. even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

i dont have the luxury to hop on at a moments notice for hours at a time.
    If you can’t or want to put the effort in a event, don’t expect to get all the rewards
    Specially if that “effort” is doing battles for only 5-10 minutes
    i never said i wont do the event or the objectives. your twisting my words into your own fantasy to win an argument that was never brought up.

“even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

i dont have the luxury to hop on at a moments notice for hours at a time.”
    This is what you said
    They are daily objectives, so not doing them daily means that you couldn’t or wanted to put in the effort in the event

again, if i had known they wouldnt stack i would sacrificed aq or aw (of course with leadership approval, AGAIN indicating that i plan ahead) for objectives on days i know i wouldnt have time.

but kabams poor communication on bad game design screwed me up here. theres nothing more to it. how else would i have known they wouldnt stack days prior? it isnt common sense, and it wasnt (and to my knowledge still isnt) the standard for events.

We had a event that worked exactly like this one like a month ago

Yeah but that one at least had 2 grace days so if you messed up or didn't know how it worked, you don't miss out on the last milestone. This one has none and missing a single day costs a ton of resources unfortunately.
    Lucky_369 said:

Lol ofcourse buddy, it's my mistake that the timer was misleading and it didn't had necessary information. Silly me.

It was your mistake buddy
    Kabam won’t be giving the resources you missed even if you keep complaining
    All you have left to do is be ready to do the daily objective each day when an event like this starts for the third time

• Options
    Goji88Goji88 Posts: 37
    edited April 29
    I feel you OP.. I am helping my sister move so I have been extremely busy and wasnt able to log on to mcoc yesterday.. it hurts bad as a free to play... :(
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 952 ★★★★
    edited April 29
    Dang I missed a challenge yesterday and now I’m out 180k poolies and 5k 7 star shards. I wish I looked at the last milestone to see that u can’t miss one objective that’s tuff.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 336 ★★
    edited April 29
    I saw that 6 days timer too. But I didn't take risk by no doing it. Because I can't afford to lose my 4th R3 on 3rd may.

You really messed up bro if you are a FTP and not spending money on poolies..

Same concept is applied for BG objective they also don't stack. There were so many events like that where objective expire in one day and if you missed you will miss points too. Recent event was the serpent one. You should be aware about this. I don't think there is any fault on kabam's end. They called it daily objective. Daily means you have to complete it daily.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    When daily objectives are literally daily
  • Options
    Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 106 ★★
    This happened to me too. I’m so pissed off. I can’t believe how not understanding all these players are. It must be nice to be so perfect and never misunderstand anything and have nothing else to do in your life but play this game. I put up a lot with this game but missing out on a r3 not to mention 7 star shard and titan shards over something this dumb, i think i’m just done with this game. They took something so good and made it bad by lack of clarity and understanding that people have lives outside of mcoc.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    Smeagz23 said:

I can’t believe how not understanding all these players are.

They come across as sad and petty imo.

I hope Kabam are following this thread.
    Fingers crossed it’s a simple fix, so next event the timer expires every 24 hours.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 156
    edited April 29
    If something is ambiguous to you in the game (regardless of whether it is an actual flaw or not), do NOT assume that Kabam designed that something in a way that is convenient for you, and make game decisions accordingly. If you always follow that guidance, then you will protect yourself from situations such as these. Unfortunately, many of us who have been playing learned this the hard way at some point or another. Growing pains.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 537 ★★★
    It is kind of deceptive being that in top of the objective it says 5 days.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,061 ★★★★★

It is kind of deceptive being that in top of the objective it says 5 days.

If you saw 5 days you were already missing a set already...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    This was the message about timers in the magic thief event.

• Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 66

Yet they did not solve for this and it happened again.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    I genuinely can't keep playing mcoc if Kabam continues doing this stuff ! I mean I don't want to be THAT GUY but summoners across the globe are working hard either in school/college or working a full time job. Kabam already had these ''misscommunication problems'' with X-Magica which made a lot of people (including myself) miss out on amazing rewards. Kabam released the poolies event (which should give F2P Valiant players like me our 3rd or 4th R3 7*) and somehow messed it up for everyone ! Kabam can't expect us, after a hard day at work, doing every objective when it literally says 6 days and 19 hours left ! Kabam team really made another L with this one and I, personnally, won't keep playing the game if we (summoners) don't know what type of event Kabam is releasing. I see this as a ''Oh you missed some poolies... Well buy our money based offers in order not to miss out on a 7* R3 !''.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 119
    Kabam set it up for everyone to get 900k poolies for FREE, all you had to do was simply log in or complete a few very easy challenges a day. People still screwed it up and are blaming Kabam?
  • Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 90
    So, nobody put a 7day timer on ""daily"" objectives? Okay.
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

A lot of summoners including myself didn't understand that the deadpool objectives were similar to the X-Magica objective and found out on Day 2. You might say it sin't dramatic because you can buy a 5$ deal and that's it. Unfourtunately it isn't the case sinve we are missing the milestone rewards... Do you think summoners should have 1 grace day as compensation ?

@Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax" @Kabam Crashed "
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

User error

Sorry my bad
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,869 ★★★★★
    Betta lok next tym
  • Options
    I’m missing out on an r3 because I was busy one day. That’s crazy punishing for one objective missed.
  • Options
    Compensation for what exactly?
    You mean gifted an extra day, pity for an extra day...
    People don't seem to understand what compensation means...
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,628 ★★★★★
    So you want compensation for something you messed up on? Not how it works
  • Options
    DRTO said:

So you want compensation for something you messed up on? Not how it works

But, but what if I said pleaaaaaase🥺
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 57

ra_wr said:

So OP’s scenario is that he needs to skip AW or AQ in order to knock out four or five duels for daily objectives. This game might not be for you, bud.

right, right, a game that withholds information to the user until after they got unfairly duped.

i dont have to explain nothing to you. if you think i dont have the time, good for you.
    To be fair Kabam doesn't have to explain much to you either, other than tell you to do DAILY objrctives.
    daily objectives with a 7 day timer.. isnt daily to the normal person.
  • Options
    ChiefGoat said:

Kabam set it up for everyone to get 900k poolies for FREE, all you had to do was simply log in or complete a few very easy challenges a day. People still screwed it up and are blaming Kabam?

when their "set up" is set for misleading nonsense.. how is it our fault??

• Options

ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

So OP’s scenario is that he needs to skip AW or AQ in order to knock out four or five duels for daily objectives. This game might not be for you, bud.

right, right, a game that withholds information to the user until after they got unfairly duped.

i dont have to explain nothing to you. if you think i dont have the time, good for you.
    To be fair Kabam doesn't have to explain much to you either, other than tell you to do DAILY objrctives.
    The timer was dor the event, not the objective.
    4 objectives 7 days 2800 points.
    You keep on pointing out how some people got it wrong.. meanwhile a lot more people followed the instructions and got it right.
    You are holding your argument on Kabam not telling you that the objectives didn't stack while it was pure assumption on your side that they did.
  • Options
    lThirtyFourllThirtyFourl Posts: 12
    Feel the same, literally said expires in a damn week. No damn mention saying it wouldn’t stack. That’s craziness
  • Options

ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

You keep on pointing out how some people got it wrong.. meanwhile a lot more people followed the instructions and got it right.
    You are holding your argument on Kabam not telling you that the objectives didn't stack while it was pure assumption on your side that they did.
    why would my assumption be wrong if the standard since the release of objectives was that they stack in most cases??

x-magica is a great example, nobody in the community knew, we all assumed what was the previous standard, but this time around, im to blame for what i assumed was the standard?

on top of this, the timer is misleading. its on the objectives. no indication that it was for the event or for the objectives. and only when you claim one do you realise they dont stack when a 24 hour timer pops up.

there were no instructions that the objectives dont stack. daily objectives tend to stack from previous events.

• Options
    ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

why would my assumption be wrong if the standard since the release of objectives was that they stack in most cases??

x-magica is a great example, nobody in the community knew, we all assumed what was the previous standard, but this time around, im to blame for what i assumed was the standard?

on top of this, the timer is misleading. its on the objectives. no indication that it was for the event or for the objectives. and only when you claim one do you realise they dont stack when a 24 hour timer pops up.

there were no instructions that the objectives dont stack. daily objectives tend to stack from previous events.

Standard since the release?..
    Do battleground objectives stack?
    No its 4 objectives every 48hrs
    Do weekly objectives stack?
    No, if you don't finish them in a week they reset
    Do daily objectives stack?
    Only to a limit of 3, if you didnt do any of them on the 4th day you don't get a 4th objective do you?
    So yes, thinking a SPECIAL DAILY objective will stack to 8-12-16-20 without them telling younis an assumption. Besides I find it ridiculous to think they would stack to 28 and be able to do them all at once.
This discussion has been closed.