Options

3rd R3 7* suggestions

Sabre85Sabre85 Posts: 6
edited April 28 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 730 ★★★★
    Can I assume your othet 2 R3 are Skill and Mutant?

As for the 4 contenders, they are all amazing and top of their class (which I assume you already know).

So I would think it would all depend on 2 things, firstly who do you enjoy using the most and secondly out of those classes, which on you feel need more power for your roster.

As for me personally, I would go with American Chavez, but that is just me, you can't go wrong with any of those 4.

Also have you finish 100% Necropolis?

If not then Shuri worth considering (would be more helpful if she is awaken though).
  • Options
    Sabre85Sabre85 Posts: 6
    edited April 28
    Fryday said:

Can I assume your othet 2 R3 are Skill and Mutant?

As for the 4 contenders, they are all amazing and top of their class (which I assume you already know).

So I would think it would all depend on 2 things, firstly who do you enjoy using the most and secondly out of those classes, which on you feel need more power for your roster.

As for me personally, I would go with American Chavez, but that is just me, you can't go wrong with any of those 4.

Also have you finish 100% Necropolis?

If not then Shuri worth considering (would be more helpful if she is awaken though).

Yes, my first two R3s are Shang Chi and Havok. I do consider Shuri, since my tech roster is not that strong, and I have not yet explored Necropolis (I am not sure I want to, though). However, I am running suicides, which also makes Knull a good candidate.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,378 ★★★★★
    Shuri and chav are solid
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 115
    I’m surprised Shuri has zero votes so far. I have her and Chavez but neither is awakened. I give Chavez the slight nod but both are awesome and easy to play. Knull just requires too high sig to choose right now in my opinion.