Options

About brian grant pointing the op gold bundle

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 700 ★★★
Do you guys think 135m gold is better than 2 t4a and 10k titan shards?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    I originally hit disagree (and still disagree), but man, if there's another Deadpool gold event like we had two years ago, I'll be mad that I took the t4a.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★
    edited April 28
    Ruwqiersa said:

Yes, because that's one resource less you have to think about since it can keep increasing and you will always have enough. While those 2 t4a and 10k titan are really rarer then gold. The amount of gold which is 130.5M still makes out for it if you have a really big need for gold
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Think this event was meant for an opportunity for FTP players to catch up in resources to those who spend a lot, while giving spenders the resources they desire. The 135mil gold wouldn’t have much value to spenders as they open a bunch of crystals and sell ISO for gold anyway, and would make better use of a titan and r3 materials. FTP players always struggle with the gold and ISO in order to keep up with BG metas and rank up champions that are in demand, so this event gives them that relief. People still need to earn the catalysts to make use of the resources anyway.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 174 ★★
    edited April 28
    HSS75 said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Yes, because that's one resource less you have to think about since it can keep increasing and you will always have enough. While those 2 t4a and 10k titan are really rarer then gold. The amount of gold which is 130.5M still makes out for it if you have a really big need for gold
    Except gold is everywhere. You can get 3 mil from trader outpost every week, 1 mil from incursions every 4 days, EQ/Paragon Gauntlet got a good bit of gold. Arena is got gold for days if you grind for it. There also the method I’ve seen Darth Ghost of how to get 5 mil gold every week as well.

You can’t get any 2 tier 4 alpha anywhere else tho.
  • Options
    redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 164
    I think the gold is valued different for everyone. I do agree the 2 t4a deal is clearly better. The the argument that there is gold everywhere only applies if you meet the condition of having enough time to grind said content. Some have less time than others to play and enjoy the game. So grinding things like incursions for an hour or so every 4 days may just not be a realistic option without taking away from the limited time to play other game modes. So although the gold is clearly there, its how much your able to invest with what time you have available to play. Just my opinion on it though