Options

Today I joined this sad club

13»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,749 ★★★★★

@Oakenshield @Emilia90 I successfully broke the curse today, I don't know much about her but I know it's not an L so I'm happy

Congrats @ItsClobberinTime believe she is a solidly good pull - although she refuses to join my roster as even a 6* so I’ll admit to not having a huge amount of experience with her.

I did have a bit of good luck myself again today with the 7* shards from the various final milestones.

Yeah I was watching some videos she's definitely good. I saw some Necropolis solos as well which is also impressive.

That's really good luck, absolute nuke, congrats!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Bigfoot33 said:

Imagine if they added a 1x re-roll option.

For 15k shards maybe lol

My last pull was awakening Bullseye so avoiding Thing for now :#
  • Options

This is a club I really didn’t want to join… I’m tempted to just R2 him and put an extra 40 sigs in him so I don’t feel like I wasted those titan shards. I don’t have the 6* ranked up.

That's kinda what I did, the copium when you awaken him is insane. My most sincere condolences, I know that feeling all too well 🥲
    lol if the copium makes me feel better than that’s all that matters 😂 Do you think sig 60 is enough to make him decent on defense? Puts him at 58.4% protection, combine that with the 18% physical resist stat focus and he’s close to the 80% from max sig.
    Unfortunately no I don't think 60 is enough, I have mine at 40 and he still gets nuked by Hulklings and Mantis in 35 secs. I have mine with armor instead of physical resist but I don't think there would be a huge difference.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

@Oakenshield @Emilia90 I successfully broke the curse today, I don't know much about her but I know it's not an L so I'm happy

Congrats! Watch bittersteel, he has a lot of good showcases on her

I pulled Red Skull from mine! Super happy
    Just did, thanks for that, I saw a bunch of Necropolis solos too which is insane. Definitely happy about her now.

And congrats, Red Skull was one of my most wanted too people sleep on him on offense so much still. Defense not much to say really just very strong and scary, even with Galan it takes like 50 secs.
    Hope you continue to elude that Thing 💀
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,192 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Just did, thanks for that, I saw a bunch of Necropolis solos too which is insane. Definitely happy about her now.

And congrats, Red Skull was one of my most wanted too people sleep on him on offense so much still. Defense not much to say really just very strong and scary, even with Galan it takes like 50 secs.
    Yeah she can cook Necro. Very cool champ if you get the hang of her, though I’m not sure how good she is in battlegrounds. Would definitely be interested to see how she performs

Mhm he’s a defensive monster. Fought him a few times and I either get stalled by autoblock, get stalled by unstoppable by accidentally giving him too much power, or nuke my own champs health by hitting his block lmao. I actively remind myself to not do it, and still end up doing it. That’s why I usually ban him if I see him. Most cosmics can’t counter him directly, and the only one that really shines here is Gladiator (funnily enough)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,215 ★★★★★
    You can't have a sig 200 Thing without first awakening him.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah she can cook Necro. Very cool champ if you get the hang of her, though I’m not sure how good she is in battlegrounds. Would definitely be interested to see how she performs

Mhm he’s a defensive monster. Fought him a few times and I either get stalled by autoblock, get stalled by unstoppable by accidentally giving him too much power, or nuke my own champs health by hitting his block lmao. I actively remind myself to not do it, and still end up doing it. That’s why I usually ban him if I see him. Most cosmics can’t counter him directly, and the only one that really shines here is Gladiator (funnily enough)
    She's decent, she kinda suffers from the same issues as Shuri. Good utility and decent damage but takes a bit to ramp and get there so she's not the fastest. About 45-60 sec fights is what I've seen so far, not sure if she'll be any good on defense but might as well try since you pretty much can't parry her and if you bait heavy you take a lot of block can bleed damage.

He definitely stalls a lot, whenever I don't draft Kate or FAM that fight is just an absolute nightmare for me, and yeah most cosmics are terrible against him except for Glad and even he needs awakening to be able to do the fight.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,179 ★★★★

You can't have a sig 200 Thing without first awakening him.

Yes please! Still waiting for the first time as a 7-Star 🤘🏼