Options

Legitimate Question: Should the titan be just featured champs?

JethuaJethua Posts: 65
edited April 29 in General Discussion
By featured champs, I mean new and buffed. The majority of players (myself included) rarely open titan crystals. So rarely, that getting something like a Thing, could be the result of months of grinding. This feels really bad. I do not think Kabam should remove the probability, as I enjoy being forced to play/learn champs I would not have otherwise. I feel like it should be an event, where it is not a question of IF you will get an exciting champ, but WHICH exciting champ you will get. I also feel like this gives more power to the player base, while still keeping the whales happy.

Legitimate Question: Should the titan be just featured champs? 42 votes

Yes (featured and buffed)
42%
bryce7mredsoxpatsfan89Hellboyy9999ninjadtkAngusMac279CosmicSpider5captain_rogersThe_Doctor_24_1Musha27Sceptilemaniac2Darkraw346QwerasdManbatnAnsh_AJethuaMidiRDR2Jammyshield311 18 votes
No
57%
phillgreenTerracaptaincushRayven5220TJ107Justcause102AadhyVanPikoluJollyHawkItsClobberinTimeWebhead055AzenstarTsuyoshi_SenpaiRealWizardPriyabrataLickyAaronxzDarthMysticSleepyBear21XFREEDOMX 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,783 Guardian
    No
    If it was just featured champions, then the rate of which we get titan shards would make our current acquisition rate look like a sprint.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Tbh, I'm loving the slow grind of 7*
    As I'm the one who wasn't there when 4* released and everyone lost their mind of how OP they were.

But as we all know July-4th will open 7r4 flood gates, so more crystals will mean whales progressing faster, so Titan is good to slow down everyone.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,515 ★★★★★
    No
    PT_99 said:

As I'm the one who wasn't there when 4* released and everyone lost their mind of how OP they were.

But as we all know July-4th will open 7r4 flood gates, so more crystals will mean whales progressing faster, so Titan is good to slow down everyone.

Doubt we'll get r4s on 4th of July lol we're not even close to that point yet.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited April 29

PT_99 said:

You'll be surprised then 🙃
    I think Kabam will do r4 this july
    R5 next
    R6 after it or perhaps they can stretch the gap between 5 and 6 for 2 years?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,783 Guardian
    No
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

R5 next
    Kabam has always slowly released the resources of the new rank in stupid expensive money deals, so we won't be seeing r4s yet. Maybe a tiny amount of the t7b, but I wouldn't hold my breath
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,515 ★★★★★
    No
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

R5 next
    We don't even have a way to reliably get r3 mats (BGs or Glory stores) yet, there's no way lol I could see this happening during Banquet but not earlier.