• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,215 ★★★★
    Oh no
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,214 ★★★★★
    Silver Sable looks like she's struggling to be in the shot lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★

Wait, All this time I thought it was jubliee in deadpool movies? Is this NTW a new character (unrelated to jublee)?

Negasonic has been in both deadpools shes the one that goes blast on everything jubilee does sparkles
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,937 ★★★★★
    Im more.interested on what Deadpool is holding in his hands....
  • Options
    Im excited for both
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 870 ★★★★

It's the buff for his kit in the game. He actually gets something on his Special 1 now... :D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,283 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

What!! That's so coooool!

Wait, I'm confused...YOU didn't know?!?! o_O;
    He's being coy. ;)
  • Options
    Chobbly said:

It's the buff for his kit in the game. He actually gets something on his Special 1 now... :D
    Would be a great surprise if dp got buffed this update
  • Options

Wait, All this time I thought it was jubliee in deadpool movies? Is this NTW a new character (unrelated to jublee)?

Not gonna lie, this is one of my favourite posts in the forums ever.

NTW has a really interesting backstory as well. In the comics, she's in like 2 panels before being killed off. Her powers were also completely different. For the movies, Fox and Marvel did a kind of trade off to change her powers. Basically, Fox owned the rights to use Ego the Living Planet in their films, and Marvel wanted him as the villain for GOTG2. Fox wanted to change her power set for Deadpool. They came to an agreement to trade Ego back to Marvel in exchange for Fox being able to change her power set in Deadpool.

So yes, NTW is a completely different Character than Jubilee lol
    Im interested to see what the design team came up with her abilities and im excited also for the animations of specials
  • Options
    ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 99
    I do kinda hope there's a special interaction when using her so you can charge them up for more damage. Like hold the special button for longer to charge the blast more like with Hawkeye arrow releases
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,441 ★★★★★

NTW has a really interesting backstory as well. In the comics, she's in like 2 panels before being killed off. Her powers were also completely different. For the movies, Fox and Marvel did a kind of trade off to change her powers. Basically, Fox owned the rights to use Ego the Living Planet in their films, and Marvel wanted him as the villain for GOTG2. Fox wanted to change her power set for Deadpool. They came to an agreement to trade Ego back to Marvel in exchange for Fox being able to change her power set in Deadpool.

Yeah I did my research and found out they both are different. I was confused because they both shoot beams and have similar character traits (Teenage,rebel and big mouths) haha
  • Options

I do kinda hope there's a special interaction when using her so you can charge them up for more damage. Like hold the special button for longer to charge the blast more like with Hawkeye arrow releases

This defo should be something for sure
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,854 ★★★★★

yeah, the writers originally intended to use Cannonball as Colossus' sidekick and then were looking at Fox's list of All the Mutants and had the same reaction to her name as Deadpool and wanted to use her. ISTR she was a psychic in the comics.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 752 ★★★
    Will there be a Brianna Hildebrand boss rush/challenge/side quest something also?

Been a while since there's been some sort of celebrity challenge. Last was maybe John Mulaney when Spider-Ham was introduced.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,459 ★★★★
    Shatterstar reaction:

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    I hope we see somewhere / anywhere in her abilities “Monster Magnet” as a description of something.

https://youtu.be/aKj5cJ9_KSg?si=Y14Ra_8ESvwaCHF4
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,516 ★★★
    I read a book recently about sable called silver sable payback. The entire marvel book universe was very good