Options

Predictions for the next Titan Crystal

We just got info on the two new champs for May: Silver Sable and Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
I'm predicting that Silver Sable will be skill, and Negasonic Teenage Warhead is definitely mutant.

As such, that leaves the cosmic and mystic class as our supplemental titan pulls (since prowler is tech and punk is science).

My guesses are Nova and The Hood. I think they'd both be fantastic battlegrounds champs and widely useful in other parts of the game. Nova has a lot of potential, and I think would become an incredible dual threat as a 7 star. The Hood already has a big fanbase and I think he'd make for a super fun and interesting 7 star.

Who do you guys think will be in the next titan for those two classes?

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,443 ★★★★★
    Venompool and Symbiote Supreme
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,516 ★★★
    Medusa
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 239 ★★
    They typically add the champs that recently got buffed. So imma go Mr. Sinister and Superior Iron Man since they're next to get buffed.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 81 ★★
    Superior iron man and Black widow Claire voyant if they care about adding all 6 classes. If they don’t then I can see Superior iron man and sinister.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 475 ★★★

Superior iron man and Black widow Claire voyant if they care about adding all 6 classes. If they don’t then I can see Superior iron man and sinister.

There is one champ of each class per each new pool
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Nova needs to be sig200 for attack imo, or atleast high sig. An unduped or sig20 nova wouldn't be that great.

I'd love to see ibom instead tbh, him and hood would be sick additions.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited April 29
    I’m not sure who they will add but I know It won’t be superior iron man, he’s the next saga champ so he won’t be in the Titan Crystal, he’ll be earn able like nightcrawler is right now
  • Options

I’m not sure who they will add but I It won’t be superior iron man, he’s the next saga champ so he won’t be in the Titan Crystal, he’ll be earn able like nightcrawler is right now

Where is this stated? That’s pretty hype if we can actually get a free one
  • Options
    RockSlydeRockSlyde Posts: 34

I’m not sure who they will add but I It won’t be superior iron man, he’s the next saga champ so he won’t be in the Titan Crystal, he’ll be earn able like nightcrawler is right now

Where is this stated? That’s pretty hype if we can actually get a free one
    On past livestreams and posts they have stated that the nightcrawler model for earning a particular champ over the course of a Saga was something they planned to continue, and since they're planning to rework one champ/saga, it would make sense that Superior Iron Man will be the earnable 7*
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Then explain the Photon, Gladiator, Spider Ham, Vox, Jabari, and iron man group. And also Kushala and Werewolf are in the same group currently soo
  • Options
    Also, for those of you predicting non-mystic or cosmic champs, I highly doubt we will see them in the next crystal as Kabam has always tried to maintain an even class balance in the titan crystal
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Then explain the Photon, Gladiator, Spider Ham, Vox, Jabari, and iron man group. And also Kushala and Werewolf are in the same group currently soo
    Glads and Vox were both featured, same with WW and kushala. It's possible that they had the champ release schedule for 2023 finalized before developing a titan crystal, which resulted in class imbalances. Ever since December with Onslaught, there has been perfect class balance in the titans
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,441 ★★★★★
    edited April 30

Venompool and Symbiote Supreme

I really really really wish this was tru, my fav champs
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 282 ★★

Well I put my bet on

Hulkling and Absorbing Man
    I'll do you one better

Doctor Doom and Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 137
    Punclops…cause as kabam miike said before…he’s good.