Options

Deadpool buff ?

McocBestGameMcocBestGame Posts: 29
edited April 29 in General Discussion
We will have a buff for deadpool ? About his attak ? Because a 5r5 hits like a 2*…
Many will say « he is a trophy champs » i am not ok with that, trophy not mean useless champs. I want to take pleasure to play with my deadpool … and i can’t… all thing is looooooooooooooooong to do with his powerless attak….

Comments

• Options
    VxnxmVxnxm Posts: 13

So first off:

1) He's technically a trophy champ, so he's not considered a priority for a buff.

2) Considering how the DPX buff went, I'm not looking forward to how his buff would work. This leads to the big issue..

3) His regeneration is really potent, and much like Wolverine classic, their niche is to tank a lot of hits and keep going, making them survivable in long fights. If we open either of them up to a rework, we risk losing that potent regeneration for something easily counterable. So I would rather they gain more up-to-date mechanics through either synergies or just a slight update to their kits.

Fr deadpool is there for fun and for the character not to be an op champ, if u want an op champ go have fun using cgr or something
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★

So first off:

1) He's technically a trophy champ, so he's not considered a priority for a buff.

2) Considering how the DPX buff went, I'm not looking forward to how his buff would work. This leads to the big issue..

3) His regeneration is really potent, and much like Wolverine classic, their niche is to tank a lot of hits and keep going, making them survivable in long fights. If we open either of them up to a rework, we risk losing that potent regeneration for something easily counterable. So I would rather they gain more up-to-date mechanics through either synergies or just a slight update to their kits.

They can still keep regen and make him useful as we have a wolverine version called weapon x who has a strong healing yet is useful
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    Oh No, not Deadpool weapon X from the Wolverine origin movie.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,882 ★★★★★
    Need Utility increase.

• Options
    @kabam a word about it ? Pls
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,674 ★★★★
    Kabam's not gonna buff him. He's a trophy champ, meaning he isn't available to the wider playerbase, and likely isn't one of the top candidates for a buff. While a buff would make him more viable, I really din't feel like it's on Kabam's priority list at the moment.
  • Options
    Should be priority… many event « deadpool » we had, he should be an important champ, not « trophy ».
    Jessica, weaponx are trophy but Great champs ! So stop to say trophy=useless. At this moment he is totally useless we can do nothing. A 6r5 asc deadpool hit like a 3r2*…. Seriouly…