Options

What to buy?

Im cavalier and didnt miss a single poolie until now and plan on that until the 900k,im looking for hercules so i think to buy the abyss nexus crystal,should i get the abyss or something else?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    That will be your best chance to get him as a Cav.
  • Options
    Unknown5557Unknown5557 Posts: 3
    Not sure what the cav offers look like, but if you’re targeting a specific champ then the abyss nexus is arguably the best crystal for that (not including selectors of course).
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★

Not sure what the cav offers look like, but if you’re targeting a specific champ then the abyss nexus is arguably the best crystal for that (not including selectors of course).

Agreed. Selectors aren’t available at the Cav level. So it’s either the abyss nexus or just regular nexus.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 285 ★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

Im cavalier and didnt miss a single poolie until now and plan on that until the 900k,im looking for hercules so i think to buy the abyss nexus crystal,should i get the abyss or something else?

are you close to being TB? like if you are in 6.3 or 6.4 and have some stashed revives or units then maybe you could get tb before the event ends and get insane rewards..
  • Options
    Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 73
    shield311 said:

Dr_doom1 said:

are you close to being TB? like if you are in 6.3 or 6.4 and have some stashed revives or units then maybe you could get tb before the event ends and get insane rewards..
    Im not that stacked with revives and im 6.2.5
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 856 ★★★
    4-5 rank up & Abyss