Options

MCOC needs Age of Apocalypse Characters.

Age of Apocalypse (earth 295) has so AWESOME characters that MCOC should definitely add to the game. The AOA Wolverine (weapon x or weapon omega) would immediately be my favorite character in the game. Wolverine with claws on one hand and a cannon on the other hand would have so many different things the developers could do with the character. Also they could do Cyclops some justice. They could add blink, abyss, dark beast, sabertooth, x-man, marrow, Jean grey (apoc version), omega red, and so many more. Kabam check in on Age of Apocalypse and you will find a treasure of awesome characters that can be added to the game (especially Weapon X)! Thanks for the great game!!

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,516 ★★★
    We need the apocalypse twins and Dakon sentry grum reaper horsemen
  • Options
    And banshee hirseman
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,884 ★★★★★
    Would be better to have completely new characters created during AoA only (with no similar counterpart outside of AoA).
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,855 ★★★★★
    I'd rather they got on with adding any number of mutant characters from 616 we still don't have like Avalanche, Blob, Firestar, Shatterstar, Boomer, Pyro, Wolfsbane, M, Polaris, Warpath and Aurora.
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
    Sugarman!
  • Options
    EakomoEakomo Posts: 45
    Sounds very similar to what strike force has and would be a good continuation to the deathless saga.

Could be a way to make horsemen version of champion in the game or new ones
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,625 ★★★★★
    We need Kitty + Herc combo also.

So when Hertty/Kircc try to land intercept with dash in, they become phased and is safe to gain those 12 strengths.
    I think it'll be well balanced 🤗
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 137
    Mystique
    Sebastian Shaw
    Legion
    Vulcan
    Cap Britain
    Meggan
    Leech
    Caliban
    Lilandra
    Corsair
    Nate Grey
    Rachel Summers
    Cameron Hodge
    Ship/Graymalkin
    Threnody
    and many others
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,287 ★★★★
    Nate Grey or Rachel Summers please
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 137
    Widget.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

How have I never heard of nate? Do u mean Nathaniel?
  • Options

Mystique
    Sebastian Shaw
    Legion
    Vulcan
    Cap Britain
    Meggan
    Leech
    Caliban
    Lilandra
    Corsair
    Nate Grey
    Rachel Summers
    Cameron Hodge
    Ship/Graymalkin
    Threnody
    and many others

Sebastian would be cold
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 49
    WhoDaPoo said:

Sugarman!

Sweet!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,855 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Nate Grey is the AOA version of Cable. He survived the collapse of the AOA reality and ended up in the 616 reality, like Sugarman, Dark Beast and Holocaust. Also known as X-Man.
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 18
    I love all of these ideas and characters! X-man would be AWESOME. I just think this world has so many cool characters Kabam could almost spend the entire next 2 years using mutants from AOA and introduce some super awesome champs. Make it happen Kabam! Also, please add AOA Wolvering (weapon x) for my selfish reasons because he is my favorite character of all time :)
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,287 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Yes Nathaniel but he’s usually called Nate Grey, or X-Man

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Grey

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,338 ★★★

Azazel, Nigthcrawler daddy
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,434 ★★★★★

• Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 18
    There are so many cool characters they could add. She is definitely in my top 5. I would say Weapon X (or weapon omega), X-man, Dark Beast (we need a good beast), blink, and cyclops (he also needs a buff badly).
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,099 ★★★★
    +1 for Blink - the coolest visual character to come out of Age of Apocalypse.

Dazzler would be cool but she doesn't "scream" AoA if they were to do an event.

X-Man makes a lot of sense though I'd rather see others.

Would prefer no Wolverine/Jean/Cyke/Storm AoA characters. Rogue's got a great look and Iceman does badass stuff in AoA so either of them could do well with a makeover.

I think Sunfire would also be a really cool one because his look is so much more badass in AoA than in general. Morph has a fun look that's relevant again because of X-Men '97 but he would fall into the same camp as Mystique - a character that would be difficult to impliment.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,708 ★★★★★
    edited May 1
    Need rachel summers badly captain britain betsy needs her partner to be in game already

When reading this story and captain britain betsy comic it be so good to have rachel in (idk if i spelt her name right im sure someone will reply how to spell it properly)