Options

Battlegrounds need some changes

In my opinion only 2 thing need to change in battle ground
1. IF enter battleground with 5 star champ all champs r 5 star, if u enter with 6 star all r 6 star. same for 7 start
2. chose any champ which one u have but when u enter all champs r automatically rich same level , for u and your opponent

its painfull for a freetoplaer when Some time i enter with my 6 start r4 champs and my opponent come with 6star max+ascension or 7 stars r3

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,285 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

This might be one of the worst ideas I’ve heard.

I didn’t understand the ide
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    _Kurumi__Kurumi_ Posts: 3
    No, terrible idea.
  • Options
    Battle_armBattle_arm Posts: 8
    Why not??? why this is a bad idea???
    i enter the match as a attacker with 6 star r3 domino agents 7star r3 killmonger
    and opponent use as a attacker with 7 star r3 domino agents 6star r3 killmonger

this is a ok???? opponent have advantage both time as a attacker and also diffender. because he pay for this and im f2p.
  • Options
    What happen when enter different type champs but they all convert to this -
    7 star r3 killmonger convert to 7 star r1
    6 star r3 domino same 6 star r3
    both r look same difficulty level
  • Options
    Maybe i unable to explain what i want to say. but maybe some members r understand
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 452 ★★★
    If you are TB or lower, forget BG.
    Focus on becoming Paragon, HQ, EQ, SQ, Necro etc…fill your deck with R5s and 7R2+…

When you can no longer be banned from winning, you have a chance, and then BG starts to be fun.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,311 ★★★★★
    Hey there, pal! You are allowed to feel what you feel towards a game mode. But companies and not run by feelings.
    The people who say they want equal progression have to put same efforts or money to get their. Things are not free in life.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    Oh hell nah 💀

Kabam, I know you guys are also fed up with these posts.
    Just introduce some scuffed BG mode for low level players with low nerfed rewards already, sort them out.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,193 ★★★★★

What happen when enter different type champs but they all convert to this -
    7 star r3 killmonger convert to 7 star r1
    6 star r3 domino same 6 star r3
    both r look same difficulty level

Because that's not how competitions work.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 656 ★★★
    It's a competitive mode, what else do you expect? Want those juicy rewards at the top?. Either be patient and work hard on your roster which takes years or spend money to progress quickly. There's no in between. That's how a competitive game mode works. If every other match you are finding an account twice or thrice your rating then it's a sign that you need to step away and play other game modes and work on your roster first before trying to get into bigger leagues or Glad. circuit. You don't need to push your limits and try to get into vibranium. You'll get there buddy just be patient.
    Whatever idea you're suggesting fails the whole purpose of Battlegrounds.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,675 ★★★★
    Welcome to platinum+ in bgs.
    If you can't make it past there, you've hit your limit.
    Focus on ranking champs, rather than coming up with ideas to change a system that won't change.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 554 ★★★
    What would the point be of ranking champs? If any rank champ is already going to be the max, then there’s no point in ranking champs. If there’s no point in ranking champs, then there’s no point in chasing cats. There would be no more deciding who to rank up or not. If all this is void, we are left with a pretty boring game that people wouldn’t want to play.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 153 ★★

Why not??? why this is a bad idea???
    i enter the match as a attacker with 6 star r3 domino agents 7star r3 killmonger
    and opponent use as a attacker with 7 star r3 domino agents 6star r3 killmonger

this is a ok???? opponent have advantage both time as a attacker and also diffender. because he pay for this and im f2p.

How do you know he paid? And how their roster got to that point is irrelevant. Either they worked hard as low spend/FTP or paid for it. You have reached the peak of your roster, do some content and improve your roster. Please stop trying to lower the bar so we can get participation trophies.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,783 Guardian
    Fryday said:

Hi @Battle_arm ,

I understand what you are trying to explain and achieve, essentially you want to be fight players at the similar roster strength to you, where the outcome of the match is based on the players skill.

I'm no whale (not even a sea bass 🤣), and get my fair share of matching up again double account side players, sure it is definitely doesn't feel nice.

However, like @SirGamesBond , for any suggestions to work, we also have to look at it in Kabam point of view too, I believe that all players are important, FTP, Small Spender and Largr Whale, all so important to the MCOC eco systems.

BG bring competitive mode to single player (not Alliance), it encourages/forces players to invest into champs chasing and rank up resources, which help generate income, cash flow and hopefully profits. No profit, no game for anyone.

Your suggestion would completely turn off all of the reasons above that would generate income for Kabam, hence why I wouldn't imagine it would work.

On the other perpective, while this is a competitive mode, I believe that the more participation the better, we all been these waiting ages to find a match or really struggles to get into GC because no one bother playing and 6 - 8mil accounts still in VT in the last day.

If BG is an environment where Uncollected, Cav and even Thronebreaker shouldn't bother then I think it is a big miss, it would be more health for the mode for all of these players to be encouraged to participate.

Personally, I would think, something along this line would be a good balance.

Change Token to Point, so 1 Token = 10 Points.

Win a match = get 10 points
    Lose a match = get 2 points.

This will make no difference to big/high skilled players, you win 3 matches you more up a ranking (5 matches for Vibranium)

But for smaller/newer players they can still progress, sure it is a big grind, but it is not impossible. They put in the hard work in a different way. If something seem possible people will try, if something seem impossible they will stop before evening trying.

In this way BG can still be the same of Veteran players, while at the same time encouraging small/new players to join, invest their time and/or money in doing so.

Overall a healthier environment for the BG mode.

That would also be horrible, because in that system a player can simply put the phone down and idle their way to GC.

What you are characterizing as a "big grind" but "not impossible" would actually be, from many players' perspectives, completely trivial. Any suggestion in which any player with any roster of any kind can get GC rewards without playing, much less winning any BG matches, if they are just willing to burn enough energy, is dead on arrival, unless you want to completely eliminate the competitive element from the game mode and just make it into a different kind of arena.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 590 ★★★★
    we need to stop treating f2p players as sacred people whose well-wishes keep the game alive. they don't.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 130
    me when i invalidate all spending in the game because i cant get good
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,942 ★★★★★

we need to stop treating f2p players as sacred people whose well-wishes keep the game alive. they don't.

We don't treat em as sacred people, that's the perception they have on their own.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,749 ★★★★★
    Im not sure i understand but i guess its about equally rating both decks and ignoring their actual rating? If this idea were remotely viable I wouldn't ever need to rank a defender and only rank attackers I use all the time for non bg content

Plus, I wouldn't need to bother with difficult content to rank champs to a level that offsets my scrubby game play in bg's