Options

Do u like Strict Time Restrict Objective/Event if u miss 1day & miss reward??.

Arena event - 4->5 gem missed out
Poolie event - one day milestone miss u can't get 900k poolies.

Do u like Strict Time Restrict Objective/Event if u miss 1day & miss reward??. 310 votes

Yes
48%
GroundedWisdomPantherusNZCrys23BendyGarryDK2StarKingSpity68benshbHyperionJackd1989TheVyrusphillgreenRagnarok13NescioDemonzfyreJclark3168Uncle_Fatty_247hydrogohardcaptaincushGutt 151 votes
No
43%
Madman_marvinBashlordWorld EaterRaganatorTalha305RajaCrimsonBadgerTendersquadzuffyccrider474ChovnerDramioneBatmania15JinxesaxeNanoDroidFeeney234ProxUnyonfaceDarkrider05NojokejaymOG_Insane_Observer_1 136 votes
Maybe
7%
Bigbowlrbm3eppsFrankWhitegohard123CupidLmaoBugmat78Skillful_starHulkbusterN1ReignkingTW_ReefCrcrcrcMackeysherin_66JT_SupremeSchnoodleBirbmanDab_westMasterAMetroMuffin 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Yes
    ahmynuts said:

Just to watch people cry about it on the forums because they don't read the in game mail and get all their information from YouTube, alliance mates, or global chat

Same for me on that first sentence
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★

To be clear here, you should also put in the part where you're able to get really great rewards with those events, and if we did it like a regular event, we wouldn't make the rewards nearly as great.

Let’s also be clear, you could’ve included a grace period like you did with X-Magica but you didn’t.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Yes

To be clear here, you should also put in the part where you're able to get really great rewards with those events, and if we did it like a regular event, we wouldn't make the rewards nearly as great.

Really great rewards better than they would of been if it was different the event
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,380 ★★★

So great rewards that Im confuse on which champ to upgrade, because there are about 4 or 5 new ones!!!

Thanks
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Yes
    As it is said time and tide wait for none + other time quotes that you can remember
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,540 ★★★★★
    Yes
    As miike said, I love it if it has great rewards just for logging in and playing consistently. But I don't want it to be a regular side questh scenario
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 107
    Yes
    Of course, I can get great rewards just by doing 5-10 min worth of quests daily
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Great thing is I can choose not to participate but with rewards this sweet. I'm paying attention.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,005 ★★★
    Maybe
    The only issue I have for this particular event is that missing 1 single objective results in 160k lost poolies not just 10k. That is a massive punishment that does not fit the "crime".
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 913 ★★★★
    Maybe
    If anyone missed an objective like me, don’t worry as now you can spend on the mythic paragon crystals instead of getting an r3. If you get as lucky as I did you too can get 18 5stars out of the 20 and cap ww2 as one of the 6 stars!!!!! Yay!
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,348 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    No

As of now 68% like that you have to give an absolutely minimal effort to get 2 t4a and 10k titan shards. 27% don't even want to spend 2 or 3 minutes a day to get the 66% of a r3 rarest resource. Pretty sure this is not how op thought this would go.

Nobody is saying that the effort was unreasonable, it’s that the rules were unclear, not explained anywhere, and different from the way they usually work, which screwed over a bunch of people