Options

Unable to claim and purchase at the MCOC STORE.

What's happening that it doesn't let me log in with my username to make purchases in the store? I wanted to buy at the Poolies event but it doesn't let me log in to the page. I can't believe that with a supposedly professional team, they can't realize this type of errors or bugs. Before launching new content, they should reconsider fixing these types of errors first since I don't think Kabam or Netmarble can afford to allow these types of errors in their player community, which only harms. I believe they have a reputation to uphold, and it's time to maintain these types of errors. Additionally, I've seen other colleagues in the player community who also had errors in the poor design of the daily Poolies prizes. While the individual objectives' timer was running, they weren't accumulating, and the objectives were lost without being able to win them, which is an inconsistency in the game design and a lack of explanation of the objectives' game mode. So it's about time they started addressing their errors in both design, internal communication in the game, and in the online store.

Comments

• Options
    R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Posts: 16
    I cannot buy the piggy bank either. I just completed the missions. The little piggy symbol appears by my units l, but once you enter the offers, it is not there and The time will run out. Fix it!!!