AW magic thief node

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
AW 49 magic thief node has indestructible which could only be removed by well-timed blocks.. I went up against Kingpin, who at times become stun immune but gains an unblockable node. When trying to block to remove the indestructible, Kingpin gains an unblockable sometimes and he's regening as well. I used weapon-x, but are there other suggestive options?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2
    If you hit his block with a light attack it will remove the indestrutible. I do a lot of MLLL into the blocks.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★

If you hit his block with a light attack it will remove the indestrutible. I do a lot of MLLL into the blocks.

I just read the Defense and not the Attack information, so I assumed the indestructible passive could only be removed by well-time blocks. So reading the Attack portion, I'm assuming striking the opponent's block with a light attack gain prowess passive which in turns reduces or eliminates the Indestructible Passive.
    More prowess passive gain= less Indestructible Passive. Am I reading this right?

Defense
    Magic Thief - 1:
    #Magic Thief Defenders gain a stackable Indestructible Passive every 20 seconds, or when their attacks are Dodged, Evaded, or Miss. Max stacks: 3. Attacks that Miss an #X-Magica Attacker do not grant an Indestructible. This timer is paused during the Defender's Specials, and for 0.5s when struck by an #X-Magica Attacker with an active Prowess effect. As long as this Indestructible Passive is on the Defender, they gain 5% of a Bar of Power when hitting the Attacker's Block. 1 Indestructible Passive is removed whenever the Attacker Well-Time Blocks. These effects cannot be affected by Ability Accuracy.

Attack
    X-Magica
    If the Attacker has the #X-Magica tag, performing a Well-Timed Block or striking the Opponent's Block with a Light Attack grants them an indefinite 2% Prowess Passive. Max stacks: 7. Each of these Prowess reduces the Defender's Purify Ability Accuracy by 34%. Each of these Prowess also reduces the Defender's Ability Power Rate by 20%, to a maximum reduction of 100%. When a #Magic Thief Defender activates a non-instant Indestructible effect while the Attacker has a tactic Prowess or vice versa, one of each effect is instantly removed. These effects cannot be affected by Ability Accuracy..

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,542 ★★★★★
    @WayWorn2525 You are correct. Gaining a prowess will remove an existing indestructible passive and if there isn't one will prevent a future indestructible.
    This works for all X-Magica attackers.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★

@WayWorn2525 You are correct. Gaining a prowess will remove an existing indestructible passive and if there isn't one will prevent a future indestructible.
    This works for all X-Magica attackers.

Thanks @LordSmasher