Options

Share your pulls and rankups

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,484 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
This is for the summoners who waited for this day, to buy the 900k offer. Show what ya got from Titan crystal and you ranked up with the cats!

After pulling mid champs from Titan, Finally I pulled a banger! Also happy to finally rank up my cute little piggyπŸ₯°
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Dani is pretty good against skill champs. And cheelith is very good afaik, atleast it ain't a thing haha.

Should I r2 my shuri? I explored necropolis and I want Ironman, but he is dodging me, should I rank her up instead for bgs? @ItsClobberinTime
  • Options

Got this guy

I wish i would've waited with ranking and ascending the 6* version. As for taking someone up to R3 I will wait until the rebalance post of white tiger and then r3 her if she won't get nerfed.

White tiger is good but not broken enough to be nerfed. You are good to go, don't wait, just rank her up if you like her, She most likely remain the same.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,027 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2

I was gonna r2 guardian. Emphasis on β€œwas.” No rank 3 yet because I’m broke on r4 mats and a little shy on t6 but I think I’m settled on taking up ham.
  • Options

Generally good event outcome for me.

Started off really badly with my Titan being a dupe on Thing, but then:

Got my final 7* piece from the selector for him:

Finally got 20 more sigs on my Sassy, duped my 6* Juggs relic (obviously good news given the above), pulled a 6* black Panther relic which was also great, then ended a bit weakly with a 6* Wolverine relic.

My newest R3:

Extremely based r3 decision.He absolutely slays
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 173 β˜…
    I'm paragon so I was waiting to take my first 7* to R2! The 2500 shards from solo rewards gave me enough to pull jaturdy panther

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2
    Titan crystal

Immediately R2 her for scary AW tactics.

I hold for my 4th R3. A bit confused so I asked community for the suggestion. But I did my 3rd R3 from act8 science gem after waiting so long for photon. But I didn't get her..
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I r3'd my Photon and pulled Blade from a Titan. Really happy about the Photon rank-up, a bit more lukewarm about the Blade pull. I'm not unhappy about having him in my roster, but it's not my most wanted champ from a Titan crystal. I would have been perfectly fine pulling him a bit later from the basic pool. But such is life.

I'm currently one 7* dupe away from opening another Titan crystal so I'm waiting with bated breath for that. I tried opening everything I could to reach 20K but I landed on 19,875 or something like that.

Kind of related to this but also kind of not (I picked up one of the minor offers that gave some t3a and t6b, but I already had the required t6cc): I just r2'd my White Tiger. I'm really interested to see what she can do. I've only drafted her once in BG but she smoked that fight for me.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 253 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Idk anything about him so I can't decide what emotion I should have lol. But at least it's not Thing. I have 7* Chavez and Juggs. How good is Destroyer compared to them?
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 806 β˜…β˜…β˜…

NGL... Not feeling this pull at all.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,578 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dani is pretty good against skill champs. And cheelith is very good afaik, atleast it ain't a thing haha.

Should I r2 my shuri? I explored necropolis and I want Ironman, but he is dodging me, should I rank her up instead for bgs? @ItsClobberinTime

I would've jumped off a cliff if it was Thing or Morbius not even kidding.

And yeah personally I would, eventually r3 too cause Shuri counters a lot of stuff but she just isn't as fast. She's a no brainer for Attuma Domino and Electro but she's not the fastest so she could really use that extra damage.
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 142 β˜…β˜…

i was blessed today
  • Options
    black_kill288black_kill288 Posts: 19 β˜…

Got this guy

I wish i would've waited with ranking and ascending the 6* version. As for taking someone up to R3 I will wait until the rebalance post of white tiger and then r3 her if she won't get nerfed.

White tiger is good but not broken enough to be nerfed. You are good to go, don't wait, just rank her up if you like her, She most likely remain the same.
    Eh...tbh you never know with kabam.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,018 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since this is a rankup thread too, I thought I’d ask for some advice instead of opening a new one

Do y’all think it’s worth taking 2 champs to r2 (same class) or taking one of those champs to r3 and waiting to r2 the other? I have a 1-2 gem and cats, but if I r2 both, I’d be out of t6cc to take one to r3
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,543 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As a Valiant I opted not to go for my 3rd 7R3 but instead to focus on resources for more 7R2s and 6R5s.
    These are the brand new 7R2s:

And these are the new 6R5s:

And my last 2 7*s were… back to back, the King in Black:

Yeah I'm honestly tempted to go the same route, thinking more 7R2 and 6R5 will serve me better than a single Titan Pull and a single R3...

Congrats on some great rankups and pulls - jealous of that woke Knull
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I would've jumped off a cliff if it was Thing or Morbius not even kidding.

And yeah personally I would, eventually r3 too cause Shuri counters a lot of stuff but she just isn't as fast. She's a no brainer for Attuma Domino and Electro but she's not the fastest so she could really use that extra damage.
    Speaking about Morbius...

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…

Got this on my main

My alt made it to paragon🀣

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,331 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Here are my rankups of rotting resources.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rankup:

Titan:
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

NGL... Not feeling this pull at all.

Me too. πŸ₯²
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,543 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Need to wait for 2 more Mutant T6CC until I can rank up Onslaught; but in the meantime, I got this loser from the Titan Crystal