Options

ETA on Shocker Rank Down Tickets?

I realize it kind of came out of nowhere for Kabam, but figured by now we'd have these tickets. Just hoping for some sort of update from Kabam. Lots of changes planned for my roster based off these coming in. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,285 ★★★★
    I'm not ranking mine down
  • Options
    PantherhawkPantherhawk Posts: 8
    Oh really ? That's disappointing. But, I do appreciate the honesty and sets my expectations properly thanks @Kabam Miike .
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 180 ★★
    I do wonder why it won’t be “anytime soon”. Kinda sucks. Got a r2 duped Photon id like to take up. Plus I feel like in the past when RDT’s were announced by the team as being given for a particular champ, they came fairly quick.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,282 ★★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

I do wonder why it won’t be “anytime soon”. Kinda sucks. Got a r2 duped Photon id like to take up. Plus I feel like in the past when RDT’s were announced by the team as being given for a particular champ, they came fairly quick.

Because if he says expect it soon you all have flying hige hope with is bad to giv people then it better to say it this way and then giv people a surprise if it can early then you all expected it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,282 ★★★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

They have to create a champion specific item. They have to design it, code it test it and then figure out who has him.
    There would probably just send it to everyone who has him regardless or not but all offers point u said matter to need to work to
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300

Oh really ? That's disappointing. But, I do appreciate the honesty and sets my expectations properly thanks @Kabam Miike .

I don't understand how it's disappointing? Shocker works just fine and everything Miike said was relayed in the original post
    Have you used him since the update? I used a heavy after a level 2 and did 1% to an opponent in battlegrounds. Didn’t feel to me like he was working fine. I did more with my mediums that his “ramp up” damage. Huge damage was the only reason to rank him. There’s nothing else that he does, that there’s not a better option for
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,263
    CoMinow said:

I don't understand how it's disappointing? Shocker works just fine and everything Miike said was relayed in the original post
    Have you used him since the update? I used a heavy after a level 2 and did 1% to an opponent in battlegrounds. Didn’t feel to me like he was working fine. I did more with my mediums that his “ramp up” damage. Huge damage was the only reason to rank him. There’s nothing else that he does, that there’s not a better option for
    Who was that against?
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 210 ★★
    Or just not change shocker from where he was and negate the tickets…
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,193 ★★★★★

Or just not change shocker from where he was and negate the tickets…

That's the thing, Shocker literally hasn't been changed. It was glancing that was changed.
  • Options
    CoMinow said:

This comment is missing a lot of context.
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

They have to create a champion specific item. They have to design it, code it test it and then figure out who has him.
    Feel like when they did that in the past they were out fairly quick. Not sure how long this one will take and if they are just trying not to get people’s hopes up. But yeah, him saying it’s gonna be a while indicates it might be a good amount longer than in the past.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Because if he says expect it soon you all have flying hige hope with is bad to giv people then it better to say it this way and then giv people a surprise if it can early then you all expected it.
    I personally disagree. I feel like “yeah we’re looking at July 1st but it’s not concrete” would be awesome and not really build hope up too much. It gives us something to pinpoint. I’m just gonna play it safe and assume we will never get them so I’m happy when we do
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

Just give to everyone with 7day or 1 month expiry date? Will be much easier and less intensive.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★

CoMinow said:

Who was that against?
    why aren’t your comments orange anymore it’s scaring me
    Ran out of ink
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,226 ★★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

Gamer said:

PIKESTAIN said:

I personally disagree. I feel like “yeah we’re looking at July 1st but it’s not concrete” would be awesome and not really build hope up too much. It gives us something to pinpoint. I’m just gonna play it safe and assume we will never get them so I’m happy when we do
    You have not been a part of this community long if you think even that would be safe
  • Options
    ArcticArctic Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike i could have missed it, did you already update Shocker? If you aren’t ready to provide rank down tickets, then leave the champ as is. Kabam always says it wants to provide an equal platform. We are at a disadvantage now for decisions made correctly based on the game mechanics
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    So did we get confirmation that if you are valiant and rank him down from rank 3 to 2, you still keep the title? Also, I ranked him from a gem. Are we getting raw materials or a gem of the same type or (most deviously) a new rank 2 to 3 gem crystal?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★

So did we get confirmation that if you are valiant and rank him down from rank 3 to 2, you still keep the title? Also, I ranked him from a gem. Are we getting raw materials or a gem of the same type or (most deviously) a new rank 2 to 3 gem crystal?

You should still keep the title. Brian Grant did it with Mole Man and the Paragon title.

You should get the raw materials as well
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,226 ★★★★★
    edited May 6
    Arctic said:

@Kabam Miike i could have missed it, did you already update Shocker? If you aren’t ready to provide rank down tickets, then leave the champ as is. Kabam always says it wants to provide an equal platform. We are at a disadvantage now for decisions made correctly based on the game mechanics

Sigh.

No patrick they aren't updating shocker. They're fixing glancing. It's not the same thing.
  • Options
    Arctic said:

Don't worry homie. They left Shocker exactly how he is.
  • Options
    ArcticArctic Posts: 5

Arctic said:

Don't worry homie. They left Shocker exactly how he is.
    Good deal. Then I have nothing to complain about…… today