What are the Rewards for Completing a Path in Act 9 Beta?

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
Is it going the be the same with act 8 beta where it's 500 6 star shards or will it at least have 7 star shards in it?

Comments

• BirbmanBirbman Member Posts: 118
    We don’t know yet
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    Want units
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Is it going the be the same with act 8 beta where it's 500 6 star shards or will it at least have 7 star shards in it?

It not started yet so we don’t know but I assume it be 6 star shard it could be zero things to.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    I'm guessing more likely 500 7-star shards per path.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Should definitely be 6* shards or the people that didn't get an invite are gonna whine they get screwed if we all start getting 7* shards.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★

Should definitely be 6* shards or the people that didn't get an invite are gonna whine they get screwed if we all start getting 7* shards.

Not really. Doing the beta takes time if you’re really participating. You have to do the paths, try out champ interactions, give feedback, etc. Those who really do the beta to test and give feedback for Kabam are giving up time they would have on their own account.

6* shards are really easy to acquire for valiant now. I can get a 6* crystal for a few BG matches, but I would be devoting a lot more time to 9.1 beta. 1 7* crystal for 100% beta completion is not game breaking and actually means something to those who invested the time.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    “Never tell me the odds.”
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

I looked into 14,000,605 futures where in the beta the paths had 6 star shards. Except one where there was 7 star shards

Jubilee doesn't see into the future, she's just used on July 4th by Americans
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Last Beta was 6* shards.