Head into this (beautifully simple) Side-Quest - Knull's Lair - May Side Quest

13»

Comments

• N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Is there a point to the Knull’s Throne other than another title and profile pic?
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Ah, yes. “Beautifully simple”…
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

Is there a point to the Knull’s Throne other than another title and profile pic?

Nope, doesn’t look like it
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Ah, yes. “Beautifully simple”…

It is when you're paying attention.. lol
    To be fair, it's easy enough to mess up though because you would figure they would go in unison as the first 2 objectives did eith the lanes.

This is kabams way of telling us to start paying attention.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

Why 'And'? Why ?
    Damn stupid.
    Not just path vagueness,
    Plus you have to use both classes.

PLEASE be mindful, on the Solo Objectives; they have to be completed IN ORDER.
    and not "start on the top path and work your way down"...

fortunately, spare keys coming, and another opportunity to smack AntiVenom stupid.

I did exactly that.
    3rd path is antivenom if you started from top 4th is sym supreme. And the objective is opposite of that.

Now is have dumped 2 keys for no reason on antivenom path.
    Man, some of you quest and objective designers in office are extremely incompetent. Who hurt your feelings, is this your revenge?

I'll take half the blame for not reading.
    But why would you design it like that.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

fortunately, spare keys coming, and another opportunity to smack AntiVenom stupid.

I did exactly that.
    3rd path is antivenom if you started from top 4th is sym supreme. And the objective is opposite of that.

Man, some of you quest and objective designers in office are extremely incompetent. Who hurt your feelings, is this your revenge?

You're only taking half the blame for not reading, as if they gonna read it for you?

It ain't like the map is locked so you can't see what mini bosses are where.

Pay attention and this doesn't happen.

I did exactly that.

You're only taking half the blame for not reading, as if they gonna read it for you?

It ain't like the map is locked so you can't see what mini bosses are where.

Pay attention and this doesn't happen.
    Did your clock jumps to 4 before 3?
    I'll not be a part of justifying a mistake or a design flaw.

I'm accepting my side of the mistake.
    I was outside during a break and I didn't read under the bright sunlight. Big ripp.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    What am I missing?

2 weeks in and I've had 4 keys. They were enough to 100% the map and get exploration rewards.

A further 6 keys are coming, what are we supposed to do with them and what other rewards are on the table? For me right now it seems everything is done and there is no need for the extra keys.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

What am I missing?

2 weeks in and I've had 4 keys. They were enough to 100% the map and get exploration rewards.

A further 6 keys are coming, what are we supposed to do with them and what other rewards are on the table? For me right now it seems everything is done and there is no need for the extra keys.

You can explore another level and get exploration rewards and more mysterious
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

for the symbiote v symbiote solo objective.
  • SayUloveS8nSayUloveS8n Member Posts: 12
    Whats the point??? A rubbish title and a rubbish pic….
  • CotziCotzi Member Posts: 130

Whats the point??? A rubbish title and a rubbish pic….

And rubbish mysterium. And rubbish shards.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Is it just me or the side quests felt more rewarding before mysterium was introduced? I kind of like how we can acquire mysterium and trade it in shop but the store really needs a buff for valiants atleast. It should be having some t6cc it ain't that rare and coveted resource now.
  • AvacadoAvacado Member Posts: 13
    edited May 31
    Does anyone know if the Trader's Outpost will be available after June 6th, 2024 (after the current store "resets") or is will the Trader's Outpost store be removed after the current limit resets on June 6th, 2024?

The search on the English forum didn't yield any results.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★
    Avacado said:

Does anyone know if the Trader's Outpost will be available after June 6th, 2024 (after the current store "resets") or is will the Trader's Outpost store be removed after the current limit resets on June 6th, 2024?

The store itself is permanent. But we don't know if any of the packages are changing.
  • AvacadoAvacado Member Posts: 13
    Buttehrs said:

Avacado said:

The store itself is permanent. But we don't know if any of the packages are changing.
    Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that I could spend the currency after the 6th. If it was going to disappear, then I was as going to buy everything I can to use up the currency.