**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

X-Magica Incursions Challenge Sector 7 - 20x Nightcrawler Runestones

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,180 ★★★★

@Kabam Jax With the "Sector Access Changes" - is Sector 7 just extra...? Normally I have access to obtain rewards in Sector 4/5/6.

Will I be able to obtain rewards in 4/5/6 AND 7...? Or will it be shifted & just 5/6/7?

Thanks 🤘🏼

Disappointed - It's shifted... thanks for the timely response. :/
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,687
    Edit: Updated "Sector Access Changes" for clarity!
  • Options
    MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 22
    I thought the defenders are only from Skill and Cosmic? I saw people facing Absorbingman and WeaponX. They can create roadblock easily with combination of some nodes and we can’t use non saga champs.

“Themed Zones - All Sectors

Themed Zones will showcase new Bosses and defending champion pools.

The new bosses will be: Gladiator (Cosmic) and Kraven (Skill). These bosses will stay after the Saga event ends until the next Saga update.
    The Defending champion pools will showcase the entirety of the Cosmic & Skill rosters minus the cut list of defenders, a total of 93 champions.”

• Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 77
    MrNoname said:

I thought the defenders are only from Skill and Cosmic? I saw people facing Absorbingman and WeaponX. They can create roadblock easily with combination of some nodes and we can’t use non saga champs.

“Themed Zones - All Sectors

Themed Zones will showcase new Bosses and defending champion pools.

The new bosses will be: Gladiator (Cosmic) and Kraven (Skill). These bosses will stay after the Saga event ends until the next Saga update.
    The Defending champion pools will showcase the entirety of the Cosmic & Skill rosters minus the cut list of defenders, a total of 93 champions.”

I was thinking the same thing, I fought a stacked weapon x on a regen node which made him almost impossible to kill. I have been struggling to get past room 10 in sector 7 without proper science champs for hard mystics and tech champs for some of the mutant class. @Kabam Miike where we just suppose to get all cosmic and mystic champs on defense? just wondering based on how its written I could of miss understood clarification would be nice. Also if anyone has any good team suggestion's please help.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 789 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Edit: Updated "Sector Access Changes" for clarity!

Hi @Kabam Jax

I understand the bracketing, however normal Tier 1 players would get access to Sector 4 to 6.

Sector 4 is more accessible for a lot of players.

With Kabam removing access to Sector 4 and replace it with access to Sector 7, which is much harder. It does push the challenges to Tier 1 players unnecessarily, really Tier 1 players should have access to Sector 4 to 7.

Seem like a miscalculation from Kabam.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,180 ★★★★

Please stop saying it's optional content. If you want 7* NC then you have to do it... It's not as if you could skip it with no consequences.
    Also, what about incursions revives or potions deals like we had in the past?
    It seems to me that with the "Saga" thematic the incursions got extra difficult since you don't have access to your usual incursions team so why not do the same deals?

Have you tried with an 'unusual' team yet...? I think you will be surprised what others are capable of instead of using the usual Herc, Aegon, etc...
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Blax999 said:

I got a Kraven boss with 50% of life degen (then regen after 12 seconds) but with a heal block node... So I had to used like 230 units EACH try
    My run to zone 25 was no fun. I used 4000 units in total.

I think Kabam might be happy as this could have been their intention
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 600 ★★★

any node like "Aspect of nightmares" that makes you take degen should be banned from incursions...
    Most of the times you are below 50% health so it's just a unit fiesta at that point given how costly incursions potions and revives are.
    Stop being greedy Kabam, bring back the incursion potions/revives deal!

With passive heal block to make us happier lol
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Done with he run with thing. 6 revives and few potions....... But

BUT:
    Where is the damn "Revive Store" for such restrictive champion pool.
    I see people raging over some node combos and bleed poison coldsnap tearing though the attackers.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

The ammount of Biohazard and Freezer Burn nodes here is riddiculous ... Especially considering the limited counters.

I already had to restart 3 times due to it, and now reaching zone 22 have already had 3x Freezer Burn and 2x Biohazard bosses. Like come on ...

Yeah thats horrible also from next post with sym that hurts
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,190 ★★★★★

So much for nothing I guess ... Sym supreme boss, insta kill at the start of the fight in all 3x champions. Absolutely nothing that can be done ...
    Sucks this had to happen 1 room away from finishing it

Swap in someone who don't gain any buffs on the start, like domihoe, or thing (he is stagger immune too). there are plenty of options. You shouldn't have quitted after going that long
  • Options
    KingkaranKingkaran Posts: 3
    I just want my boost / units back.... thts stupid event with most stupid nodes (thts 23rounds whn i quit the event)
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Man, I miss being able to get a few "high level revives and potions" from the MQ store. I'm on room 17... and not sure if I want to spend all the units needed to continue, especially after blowing what I had on the Omega event.
  • Options
    ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Posts: 109 ★★
    What happened with this incursions event? Previously we had access to all sectors and I really enjoyed getting the extra artifacts.
    On top of that, Sector 4 no longer gives me any rewards because I can only do sectors 5-7. So the difficulty has actually been raised this month. And I can't use the champs I usually use like Kitty and Herc which are great for their survivability for sector 7.
    Also, whenever we've had incursions themed sidequest we were also able to purchase quite a few revives (not using units) for the mode.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    edited May 10
    @venombomb posion vulnerability Nimrod and aegis intercept rhino are wild💀
    I guess the only thing you could do for rhino would be
    - take void and get the slow up but it's rng dependant
    - take Zemo and launch 2 sp2 so he can't go unstoppable
    - use Kingpin and when unstoppable you can use unstoppable intercept to do it
    - I genuinely don't remember if Kate's evade counts as intercepts so idk if she works but the other 3 should do it

For the Nimrod, well you can still do like normal damage so the vulnerability shouldn't matter

But I agree between the unnecessary and useless hack were being forced to choose, the limited pool of champs and the nodes combinations being practically impossible to do, sec 7 incursions are actually harder than Necropolis completion.