**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I buy with units?

SKK65SKK65 Posts: 481
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So, I am doing the new event quest for units. I am going to try Chapter 4 in Act 4. Keep in mind, I am out of resources(Thanks Venom) and I have Parry maxed out and Dexterty at 4/5. I have 12 four stars and 1 five star. What should I buy with units. Note: other than Parry and Dexterity, I have no other masteries that require mastery/carbondadium cores.

What should I buy with units? 20 votes

Featured Hero Crystal
5%
AmunRaKek 1 vote
Potions and Revives
0%
Mastery/Carbondadium cores
55%
ManiacalMeKestrelleBUZZdog3000MrBirnixBaseballguy711DonnymeijZeperiontaojay1hope4tgMrDjkcjmiji 11 votes
Save them.
40%
winterthurDrOctavius2_2AjavedMoneygrabMrbeast6000wSWeaponXRotellyBeekeeper 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Dexterity only goes up to 3 if I recall that right and 1/3 is enough.
    You should buy the greater precision and greater cruelty masteries as they'll increase your damage pretty much
  • Options
    MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    And please never spend units on crystals in your situation. That's an absolute waste
  • Options
    ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    Masteries will help you a ton when you get into that kind of content. Surprised that's all you've done with your masteries being that far.

Don't buy crystals. You may get lucky. But more than likely you won't. Buy crystals only when you're done with your masteries.

You can use your glory and loyalty for alliance pots as well. A lot of people don't advise using glory from what I've seen, but it comes in handy for sure.

Save your free crystals for when you really need them so pots don't expire in your stash.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    At your level, units are best invested in masteries. Even if you don't have any available mastery points to use, but those cores.

And as stated, anything more than 1 point on dexterity is a waste.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Save them.
    Wait till gifting event. If the rewards are good gift.