**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Champion disapeared from my roster

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
I play this game for 9 years and ive never had this absurd happening to me, however, ive seen some ppl say that actually has already happened to them, anyone else had this?

My first 7* tech pull was Shuri, so for that i never ranked my 6* version of her, even tough i barely used her at all. I ve binded a relic to her not long after i pulled her, but this week i went to reoganize all my tech relics, cause i pulled a new one, and when i unbinded the relic from Shuri, i couldnt find her anymore, i looked and it shows her on the champions tab as "not owned" champs, like WTF, i literally just had a relic in her 10 seconds ago.

I checked 2 months old print screens of roster when i switched allies and she was definetely not there, but champs i pulled after her, were. So HOW TF did i still have a relic binded to her and where TF did my 7* Shuri go??!?!

Ive opened a support ticket but they want the exact date i pulled her or print screens of the roster showing her, but i dont have neither, cause who tf keeps track of the date of every champ u pull?? Ive 25 7* champs ffs, also i only print screen my champs when i switch allies and the new leader asks to do so, which is very rare since i dont usually trade allies.

I mean ffs dont they have record of her in my roster? Im not a game designer but it should have a code or something, i had a relic on her like just now ffs, stop stealing my 7* hard earned F2P champs ffs!!! This is just theft from Kabam!

Comments

  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited May 6
    I have tried restarting multiple times, and yes ive never seen that before as well in 9 years playing this. Whats crazier about this is that she was technally missing alrrady, but i still had a relic binded her, so i only "lost" her for good when i clicked in unbind.

    Im searching everywhere here for any evidence of her in my roster but unfortunally i dont switch allies often, so i dont have many screenshots of my account.

    This sucks cause support got back to me saying they dont have the "tools" to search for her in my account. So basically im screwed cause i dont have anything except ingame coding to support my claim. They ll just call me a liar and thats it, one 7* star champ thrown in the trash.

    I recommend yall start screenshooting all urs high lvl pulls just in case, so u dont end up like me
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,362 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

    I have tried restarting multiple times, and yes ive never seen that before as well in 9 years playing this. Whats crazier about this is that she was technally missing alrrady, but i still had a relic binded her, so i only "lost" her for good when i clicked in unbind.

    Im searching everywhere here for any evidence of her in my roster but unfortunally i dont switch allies often, so i dont have many screenshots of my account.

    This sucks cause support got back to me saying they dont have the "tools" to search for her in my account. So basically im screwed cause i dont have anything except ingame coding to support my claim. They ll just call me a liar and thats it, one 7* star champ thrown in the trash.

    I recommend yall start screenshooting all urs high lvl pulls just in case, so u dont end up like me

    Show pictures of you champions as a 7 star all of them regardless so we can se and not one the relice she might be in war or something
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 174 ★★
    You have screenshots two months old showing you did NOT have her. But you swear you did at some point. You probably just had a relic attached to the 6* and misremembered what you had. Your own screen shotted evidence proves you didn’t have her ever.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 550 ★★★
    Do you have multiple accounts? Could this be a simple mix up between two alternate accounts?
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited May 7
    You can tell support the last time/ date you used your champ in a quest, their logs capture that info, but it has to be time specific to make life easier. Transactional gamelogs are dense.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,544 ★★★

    Shock29 said:

    Do you have multiple accounts? Could this be a simple mix up between two alternate accounts?

    This happened to me, also with Shuri. I was so convinced I had pulled a six star Shuri on my main account, for several months. Went to use her one day, but surprise she wasn’t there. I had forgotten it was my alt she was pulled on 😭
    This may be what happened to you👆
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Shuri wants her relic back I guess.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★

    A player saying that they've played for 9 years twice in the same post generally means they haven't.

    I know this doesn't add to the discussion, but it's still funny

    That's incorrect. It means 100% they haven't.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    EgretM4 said:

    You have screenshots two months old showing you did NOT have her. But you swear you did at some point. You probably just had a relic attached to the 6* and misremembered what you had. Your own screen shotted evidence proves you didn’t have her ever.

    As far as i know, 7* have purple border.. and all my other tech champs suck, why would i bind a relic to Rocket or Warmachine? Its a total waste. Its ok, you dont have to believe me, i wouldnt if i was in your position, its tough without any proof, so i just say this: screenshot your pulls eventually, just in case, trust me. 9 years and ive never had anything like this before.. until now
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited May 7

    A player saying that they've played for 9 years twice in the same post generally means they haven't.

    I know this doesn't add to the discussion, but it's still funny

    I started May, 24th, 2015, had to gather that cause support asked to verify my acc, 5.6m rating, but sure keep trolling XD

    And no i dont have other accounts, only one just takes enough of my time already :/ but thanks everyone else for the response
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 199 ★★

Sign In or Register to comment.