**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Favorite mcoc YouTuber

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,213 ★★★★★
    Where is Karate Mike

I don't have any specific fav but I like to watch bunhc of them for some reason
    Seatin, Lags, Karate Mike, BG, KT1, Jason and UKM
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    other (slayer, dll, Vega, etc.) say in comments
    Crystal opening whale
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 499 ★★
    Mæx, Grass, TJarvis, Simula, Yoryie, Rebellow in top of those popular YTber Such as Lag, MSD, Kmike, DLL, Nick, Richtheman etc
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 500 ★★★
    I really enjoy andrew the ruff BG streams.
  • Options
    KiritsugucarlKiritsugucarl Posts: 19
    nick136
    I really enjoy the streams of Nick136, i dont know why, but I like his streams

RichTheMan is the youtuber im always waiting to upload for his news and stuff
    Lagacy is really good especially his new f2p series
    I just love seeing Brian Grant to spend his crystals and do rankups because hes a well-known hoarder
    Yoryie for the memes
    Grass for the underrated rankups

I like many of them god but Nick is probably my vote since i always stop by him when he streams and i enjoy them a lot
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 956 ★★★★★
    Seatin will always be my choice for favourite.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,181 ★★★★★
    Also special mention to @BitterSteel . His necro completion guide was really useful for my first run
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 821 ★★★
    Nagase
    This guy is probably my fav out of them all. Great talk and explanation over his videos, entertaining wheel of doom BG, ranking up and testing underrated champs. Most important, he seems like someone i'd buy a drink for if i met him irl
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 368 ★★
    Seatin, man his videos were so wholesome and I always enjoyed watching them, still miss his tier lists
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    doggy said:

Rich the man , like a news channel & news reporter of mcoc.... Helps to know game contents more for f2p players

Wait, Rich the Man is free 2 play? How has this never come up in every one of his videos?

I kid.

Honestly, I like a lot of people so not voting. A lot of the time its good background noise so I pop on a lot of people including Prof Hoff. Him showcasing a lot of people opening crystals is fun even if it's not for everyone. I'm just glad there are a lot of creators making stuff all the time.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    Seatin
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    YORYIE!!!!!!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Karate Mike or Fintech.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    KT1

doggy said:

Rich the man , like a news channel & news reporter of mcoc.... Helps to know game contents more for f2p players

Wait, Rich the Man is free 2 play? How has this never come up in every one of his videos?

I kid.

Honestly, I like a lot of people so not voting. A lot of the time its good background noise so I pop on a lot of people including Prof Hoff. Him showcasing a lot of people opening crystals is fun even if it's not for everyone. I'm just glad there are a lot of creators making stuff all the time.
    No chance rich is ftp. If he was he would mention it I'm sure.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★

I still have beef with rich the man for calling me a fool and also not naming me. And using my forum post in his content with permission. The audacity of this Rich the man. More like rich the baby.

Lol he doesn't need your permission bugger off my guy.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    nick136
    His videos are straight to the point and he is actually a very skilled player and always reply chats on stream.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 420 ★★
    edited May 6
    andrewtheruff
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 120
    edited May 6
    Seatin will be always my number one! Followed by Karatemike, DLL, Andrew, Rich, MCOC Noob, KT1, BG, Nick, Slayer
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 836 ★★★
    I like most of them equally. I wouldn't say I DISLIKE any of them but there are definitely ones I avoid like the plague
  • Options
    The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Posts: 52
    Lagacy
    -Lags for a fun and entertaining time.
    -Nagase for tips and showcases
    -Rich for news and wholesome videos
    -KT1 with subtitles for raw information and endgame content tips
    -Vega for Tier list (since his whole deal with them is that he considers other CCP opinions)
    -BG for a good stream time and bully him with care when he pulls Venom the Duck or Ronan
    -Seatin the god for the best time regarding MCOC videos and hearing him say: "he hits like truck!"
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 198 ★★
    MCOC Encyclopedia and Yoryie
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,793 ★★★★
    Nagase
    Misclicked, I meant to click Lagacy 😔
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 166
    My good boy MCOC Noob
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 198
    My vote goes to Shashank Gupta Mcoc just because of og Guillotine videos.😅😉
  • Options
    KisHinKisHin Posts: 58
    @Mcocnoob @Pikolu
  • Options
    JethuaJethua Posts: 68
    edited May 7
    All. Of. Them. And Allison, karatemiike, and everyone else who was not named here. Just depends on what I am watching, but I have watched and enjoyed content from all of them. Not to mention the goat Seatin.